Old 01-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

Its weird, I crave the weirdest thing ever, when its my TOM , that is beef jerky! I'm not even a huge fan of red meat, but love jerky. I also find I eat a lot less when its my TOM, even though you would never know that by looking at my scale- I'm 3-4 lbs more than usual.
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #17  
Registered Nut

S/C/G: 325/325/150

Height: 5'6"

I exercise every day of my period except for the WORST day (Usually the first day).

During my TOM I allow myself my ONE and only Off-plan meal.

STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALE AT ALL COSTS!!!
RN BSN 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:01 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

Oh my, I just realized an hour ago I was PMSing lol.. I was wondering why I wasn't hungry, and felt like breaking things haha.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

Height: 5'8"

Urgh. I have a real issue with eating salt (I hate the taste) in my everyday life, so my weight fluctuates like crazy. And not 3-4lb crazy, like 10-12lb crazy during my TOM.

Thankfully I don't work, because for the first few dats nothing fits. Not my wedding rings, shoes, nothing. I stay in pajamas and sleep through it.
NishKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 173.3/166.7/135

Height: 5'2"

Posts like these make me so glad that I'm on the bc regulated four periods a year plan. Though before that I can't say my period ever made me crave things - in fact, it was usually pretty much the opposite. I had such painful periods that it killed my hunger totally - I'd go for three or four days on about 600 calories a day.

So I can definitely agree with the periods suck mentality, I've just never had the cravings with them...but when I get sick and the doc ups my steriod dosage...watch out!
janal14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 202/160/135

Height: 5 ft 6 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneleh View Post
Oh my, I just realized an hour ago I was PMSing lol.. I was wondering why I wasn't hungry, and felt like breaking things haha.
you would think that the fact that we have periods EVERY MONTH would allow us to catch on that it's PMS. But nope, every single month I find myself continually surprised when I finally figure out -- oh, it's PMS. In fact, pretty much every month my boyfriend knows when I have PMS before I do!!!

I swear I won't say ANYTHING different or act different, but all of a sudden he'll look at me and say "oh great, it's that time isn't it". and I yell an emphatic "NO!!!" but then look at the calendar and realize he's right. I exclaim, "how did you know???" and he says "it's the inflection in your voice". LOL.

~CGH~
choirgirlhotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirgirlhotel View Post
you would think that the fact that we have periods EVERY MONTH would allow us to catch on that it's PMS. But nope, every single month I find myself continually surprised when I finally figure out -- oh, it's PMS.
Exactly. It dawns on me after about four hours of people what is wrond you're perky today or the guys at works why are you so mean today? And I am like what are you all talking about.

I just started today and I am in dire need of a chocolate cake donut and pillow top mattress and nickelodeon. But I can't I am work so whatever.

I find that when I go to the gym it eases the cramps a bit so I am going wheel in all 196 pounds of me in after work. It is so hard to stay on freakin track.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote