Old 12-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #1  

Height: 5'9"

Exclamation * Weekly Chat ~ December 22 - 28 *

Hello hello I noticed no one started the weekly chat yet, so I took the initiative! Normally HWGA starts the chat, but as we all know she's on holidays visiting family for Christmas.

So, Christmas is Thursday..... I can't believe that... It just doesn't feel like Christmas to me, I don't know why!
I leave for my trip Friday, I'll be gone until January 11th. I really really really hope I can manage to get on the net while I'm there. I'm going to miss 3FC! I just hope I don't gain too much weight. Dear Lord I love my jerk chicken and rice & peas. Hehe. I'm excited though, I need some sunshine in my life!

Is everyone ready for Christmas?

Last edited by luvja; 12-22-2008 at 05:05 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:53 PM   #2  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I am preparing for my interview tomorrow. I am sorta nervous but I think I will do fine. It would be really nice to know I would have a job after the holidays. I am going to my boyfriends the weekend after new years. I am excited that we get to play my Wii all weekend, LOL. I hate having to go out and do stuff all the time when I am there, you sort of run out of things to do.

Christmas on the other hand, not so ready for. I am not buying anyone anything pretty much this year as I have been not gainfully employed for 9 months this year. I am getting a $15 gift for our extended family's secret santa exchange but that is pretty much it.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 12-22-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:02 PM   #3  

Let us know how the interview goes! Good luck.

I'm also not really getting anything for anyone this Christmas, I think I'll just pick up a card, and something small for my parents. Thats about it. I really can't afford Christmas this year, I have a giant trip to pay off come January.

I would really like a new job in the new year. My current job doesn't give me nearly enough hours, and the pay sucks.

Speaking of new year, what's everyone doing New Years Eve?! I can't wait to ring in the new year in the tropics...........
Old 12-22-2008, 06:39 PM   #4  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hey girls. Maybe its just the 3 if us!

I am ready for Christmas. Presents bought, and am finishing wrapping it right now.

New Years Eve? I dunno. Probably a quiet night with hubby!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:26 PM   #5  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I don't have an iron for my interview suit.........

My iron is leaking water like a bucket with the bottom out of it. Arrg.

And I can't find my interview folder.....off to walmart I go. I pray I don't hurt someone trying to Christmas shop.

Last edited by Bee20nine; 12-22-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

I wonder if eating asparagus everyday is bad lol ?
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #7  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

HWGA wanted me to let everyone know that she made it home safely. She is having a terrific time visiting family but misses us all here at 3FC.

On behalf of HWGA as well as myself:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Have a safe and happy holiday! Enjoy spending time with family and friends.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I'm pretty ready for Christmas....everything bought and wrapped (well, really put in gift bags..haha). I only have three more hours at school before our extended break and I am really excited

It's hard to believe that it's already time for Christmas though. It seems like the time from Thanksgiving until now has completely FLOWN by! But hopefully Christmas will be a good day. My nieces and nephew will all be here for Christmas morning (originally, my nieces were supposed to leave to go back home yesterday...but the snow and ice here delayed that so they're staying until Christmas now!)

We usually spend all of Christmas break driving to and from North Carolina, but this year, the girls are up here, so it will be nice to not have to do anything over break and just have 2 weeks to myself
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #9  
wants to look good naked

S/C/G: 200/171.8/135

Height: 5'5"

I hear you on the not feeling like christmas. Just two days ago I was walking my dogs in a tank top and shorts.

Tomorrow I'm baking cupcakes for all my friends and decorating them like snow globes and ornaments. Hopefully that will get me in the mood.
dizzysoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahjah1223 View Post
I wonder if eating asparagus everyday is bad lol ?
No, it won't hurt you, just make your pee stink really bad! Sexy.

Last edited by luvja; 12-22-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #11  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey all!

i bought small inexpensive gifts for christmas so i am ready lol i have to pack and get all my stuff together to get on the plane wednesday morning lets hope the weather cooperates.

new years i am thinking i will sit at home and chill i went out last year and it wasnt all that great i think i am going to chill with dick clark or whoever is on tv lol.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/129

Height: 5'4

My dad is here today , and tomorrow is driving me back to my home town for Christmas ! No 5 hour greyhound trip for me! My mum died of cancer this spring, so this is our first Christmas with out her , so I'm glad he is here .We had sushi for dinner , yum yum! Today was my weigh in, and I'm super happy about that , as i officially made it to my first goal - of loosing 10 % BW. and I am now only 1.2 lbs away from having lost 20 lbs. I will stay on track this week ( ok, I'm taking Christmas off - but the other 6 days, on plan!)
hiimnatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:48 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimnatalie View Post
My dad is here today , and tomorrow is driving me back to my home town for Christmas ! No 5 hour greyhound trip for me! My mum died of cancer this spring, so this is our first Christmas with out her , so I'm glad he is here .We had sushi for dinner , yum yum! Today was my weigh in, and I'm super happy about that , as i officially made it to my first goal - of loosing 10 % BW. and I am now only 1.2 lbs away from having lost 20 lbs. I will stay on track this week ( ok, I'm taking Christmas off - but the other 6 days, on plan!)

on the 10%!!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:15 PM   #14  
More than halfway to 100!

S/C/G: 273/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Hiimnatalie-- Congrats on the 10%! Great job, girl-- and during the holiday season no less! You rock! I am glad you get to spend your holiday with your dad; it will be hard without your mom, but you guys are lucky to have each other!
IrishRose25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

Christmas this year is going to be a bit of a rush. My sister and I are driving to the coast (where we grew up) after work to surprise our parents who have no idea we are coming to spend Christmas day with them.

The drive is about 3 hours...might be more given crazy busy Christmas eve roads. We're going to have an early lunch with them and then drive back to Canberra to spend the evening with our respective partners.

I'm going to be buggered! But it'll be worth it.

New Years Eve I believe we're spending in Sydney probably on the Harbour...should be good
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote