3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   The BEST compliment (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/156988-best-compliment.html)

Chance0421 11-22-2008 05:39 PM

The BEST compliment

I was at Wal-Mart today in my sexy no-form sweats, no makeup & squinting while walking to my car trying to text my best friend. Someone drove past me & honked & I got confused. So I continued to walk to my car, got in & a really cute guy rolls up & honks again. He smiles & says "Hi. I just wanted to tell you that you are gorgeous!" I was flabbergasted!! I looked hideous & I just mumbled "thank you." And he was like "Anyway, I just wanted you to know that." And drove off.

I love this diet!!! And I thought that was so sweet!

Robot 11-22-2008 05:42 PM

Wow that's awesome. My only Wal-Mart experience was when I was 22 and involved a worker hitting on me and then asked if I was 14. I smiled and slowly walked away scared.

jahjah1223 11-22-2008 07:25 PM

Awwww! that's so cute!

jenosaurus 11-22-2008 07:26 PM

awww looking forward to something lke that happening to me lol.. but i bet you feel amazing

aangel22 11-22-2008 07:44 PM

That is so awesome! I remember getting compliments when I was skinny...can't wait to get back to it!

Elwing 11-22-2008 07:54 PM

That is so nice :) I can imagine it totally made your day!

powersmatti 11-22-2008 08:00 PM

Last summer my sister and I were at Walmart and our power steering went out so we called our mom to pick us up. I waited outside of the car (becasue I am tall) so she could spot us when I noticed this old guy staring at me. All of a sudden he yelled, "YOUR BUTT ROCKS!" It was really weird cause he was old and creepy. I just said really loud, "Well, that's awkward" got back in my car and locked all the doors. Oh, good times!!

jahjah1223 11-22-2008 08:02 PM

Hahaha only at Wally world!

Kyra 11-22-2008 11:18 PM

Doesn't that just feel THEE BEST!!!

Okay, so what is up with walmart???? I too had an experience there, a gentleman approached me with the lame line "where have I seen you before.... did you used to work at ________?......... Cause I don't forget a pretty girl when I see one

LOL, I didn't know where to leave myself LOL:o

Arthwen1985 11-23-2008 03:53 AM

I did not have such a good compliment... I was speedwalking to the bus when some elderly black guy asks me "Where are you going in such a hurry?" I assumed he was talking to someone behind me so I just ignored him until he said. "You fat *** *****..." I stopped and said "Excuse me? Do you have a problem?" and he was all gesturing for me to come over and I said "**** no! How dare you speak to me that way." I did want to go over to him and beat him with the cane he was walking with.

Elwing 11-23-2008 04:04 AM

That's nasty :(. The nerve some people have. I have seen people call each other "fat" even when they're obviously not though. Maybe he would have said that to anyone. He obviously has a problem, maybe he was on drugs?

RememberHowToSmile 11-23-2008 11:25 AM

That is great. You go with your bad self.

I absolutly love when I feel as though I look like **** and people tell me "wow you look great" or something like that because I realize now that I have some natural beauty.

Thighs Be Gone 11-23-2008 11:32 AM

GO CHANCE! Way to do it! Obviously you had a thing or two that fella liked! :)

jahjah1223 11-23-2008 11:54 AM

The only compliments i ever got was when i had A LOT of junk in the trunk:joker:

JulieJ08 11-23-2008 12:34 PM

That's cute. It flirted with being creepy/scary, but I think it turned out well in the end :). I got honked at twice walking down the street - that would get to be a bad thing real fast, but just for once, it felt good.