Old 11-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #1  
I can DOET!

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Yesterday = Fail

So yesterday, I fell WAY off the wagon. Im not sure exactly how far though.
It all started at Walmart. I had to get things for dinner for tonight and my son wanted a doughnut. So I bought 4. I ate 1.5! I did workout day 7 level 1 of The Shred. But I was So not into it. I was feeling guilty for eating doughnuts. I kinda went through the motions. I mean I didnt fake it and it did kick my butt but my heart wasnt there. THEN my husband comes home ( the skinny- I can eat everything anf not gain a pound that he is....I <3 him) and he says he wants Fried Raviolis for dinner. I was like oh WTH okay! So I made them and I only had 1 portion, with sauce. But they were fried....LOL...But I did have 1 saving grace- I did have a No fat yogurt and a lettuce and cucumber salad for lunch. LOL I dont think I went WAY over my calories! Oh, then there is the Halloween candy- We wont even go there. I snacked on a few.......LOL
But Back on track for me today- It was only 1 minor set back.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Sarahkatt; 11-04-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Sarahkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:03 AM   #2  
Keto on!

S/C/G: 256/200/180

Height: 5'6

Your day dosen't sound all that bad. Certainly not a failure! At least you exercised and were good at lunch. You also only had one portion at dinner. Don't beat yourself up. Going off plan occasionally and getting back on track is a part of life. Good for you for realizing that and getting back on plan today!

Last edited by Gela; 11-04-2008 at 08:04 AM. Reason: spelling
Gela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:07 AM   #3  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

I dont think your day sounds that bad either. Give your self a break Sometimes the guilt from eating a little extra can make you eat even more, allow yourself to slip every once in awhile without the emotional rollercoaster after.. it really helps. Also writing here helps! It sounds like you're doing great, and you still did your fitness video! You can do this

jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote