weird eating combinations

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Do u guys have any weird eating combinations with food? like i love mash potatoes and ranch. sooo good
  • Idunno if this is weird...but oreos with peanut butter (although I can't eat this much anymore due to the weight loss)

also apples with cheddar
  • i went through a phase where i liked chedar cheese and mayo sandwiches. Doesnt really appeal anymore though :P
  • i use to 2 do both its hard now 4 the weightloss goal lol
  • oh I eat those sandwiches all the time because I am a vegetarian...so that's funny! I put everything that you would normally put on a sandwich except the meat...so it ends up being basically cheese and lettuce!
  • Hmmmm....I love pickled onion sandwiches, chocolate biscuits with cream cheese on them (or hard cheese and margarine), salted pretzels with chocolate cream (the kind you get on a chocolate gateau) and spaghetti in tomato soup

Ah well, back to the salad...
  • i like dill pickle chips dipped in ketchup
  • I love my french fries with mayo, fries with mayo ketchup mix, fries with blue cheese dressing, sometimes grape jelly on my eggs, and I could probably find some other weird ones. I don't indulge in these any more though. People were always asking if I was preggo anyways haha.
  • I want to put my moroccan mix (cinnamon, cumin, bell pepper powder and possibly also something else) on everything. But I don't know if that counts as a weird combination.
  • Peanut butter on my pizza.

Yum.
  • I have this thing about eating cottage cheese with certain things. I can't eat it with cold things but I love CC on the side of dirty rice, strognoff, spaghetti, lasagna, and a lot of other things. People think I'm weird, but it's really good.

Oh and my fave which I don't eat anymore. Wendy's Frosty with french fries.
  • I like pineapple juice mixed into plain yogurt - not that strange, and I love dipping my french fries into my diet coke!
  • I've always liked tomato sandwiches, where all there is is mayo and tomato slices between two slices of wheat bread, yum!

Oh and also, I like macaroni pasta with plain tomato sauce. So good.

And I love dipping french fries in milkshakes or ice cream. Yummmmy
  • LoL! I always dip fries into milkshakes too.

I eat pineapple slices mixed with crushed salt and vinegar chips.

I like to cut up a leek to make raw "chips" and dip it in sour cream and eat it.
  • Quote: I like pineapple juice mixed into plain yogurt - not that strange, and I love dipping my french fries into my diet coke!
    Sheesh, I read about your fries in the coke, and it so reminded me of ... what ... I knew *something* to do with fries and a drink, but not coke ... but could not remember what.

It's the fries dipped in the milkshake! Somehow I didn't catch the post over yours, then I read one that came after, and I finally remembered.

I think I forgot not so much because it's been so long since I had fries. Some time in the spring I think (not counting 2 or 3 off someone else's plate now and then). But because I haven't had fast food shakes in forever. I like a good shake but most fast food shakes are pretty gross and I had realized that, even before I started eating better.

It's weird, because even though I am now craving a burger and fries and diet coke, and even though fries dipped in my milkshake sound good, and I'm even hungry right now, I don't actually *want* the milkshake. Just the meal. That much sugar just sounds like too much!