Old 10-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 91/68/65 kg

Height: 172 cm 5ft8

guys are seriously ******ed my boyfriends friends call a few of the girls i know fat- when really theyre perfectly normal just because they arnt anorexic doesnt make them fat!!
we will never be able to stop men from saying rude things
in all honesty tho- you are not fat! an u should never think u are (especialy when an idiot guy with ******ed standards of what fat is thinks your normal sized!)
bottom line- guys are idiots and you are not fat!
tarryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

To get right down to answering the question of whether it was wrong for you to like the idea of someone not considering you a fat chick.... absolutely positively not!

As women who are on the quest to seek their thinner self, sometimes (or most of the time/all the time) we get too caught up on what we perceive ourselves to be rather than what we really are. And to that, if a comment comes from an unbiased party changes that perception we have of ourselves, then fantastic! because we need that reality check! It's blatantly obvious just by watching that show "How to look good naked" because when he sets that line of women up from small to big and asks his subject to show where she fits in, she'll always pick the spot that is 3 to 4+ sizes bigger than her.

Breathe in the wonderful sensation of being just a little less self-conscious of your size. Because society has quite effectively made even size 0's think of themselves as "fat chicks".

prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:56 AM   #18  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Despite how insensitive guys are, if you're 162 lbs, you're not fat. Don't sweat it. Guys usually don't think things through.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:11 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

This is OT but I thought it was funny...

I was at the "Body" exhibit (dead people with their skin off, it's a science exhibit) and the er... anatomy is in full view and this little girl said "Mommy, how do you tell the difference between the boys and the girls?" the Mom said "The girls have bigger brains than the boys do" hahahaha. It was hilarious. The daughter was like "Okay."
peachcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:39 PM   #20  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Well it's true
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #21  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachcake View Post
This is OT but I thought it was funny...

I was at the "Body" exhibit (dead people with their skin off, it's a science exhibit) and the er... anatomy is in full view and this little girl said "Mommy, how do you tell the difference between the boys and the girls?" the Mom said "The girls have bigger brains than the boys do" hahahaha. It was hilarious. The daughter was like "Okay."
this freaking cracks me up, seriously.
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

Yeah, it was pretty hilarious.
peachcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #23  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

There's a tv advert in the uk at the moment where a young couple are sitting on a beach watching the sunset and the girl sighs and turns to her guy and says 'This is so romantic... what are you thinking?' so he replies... 'I wander... which could swim faster - a dog or a horse...'

The male stereotype down to a T, I truthfully think they say these things because they generally don't understand how us girls are offended - to them simple things are amazing and amusing and they really don't annotate everything like we do. Don't feel offended, you're gorgeous

Last edited by Spoz; 10-23-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

There's probably a fair chance they were trying to impress you. Doesn't make sense until you remember all the guys you've seen try to impress ladies with belching, farting, fighting, fast driving, peeling out, etc, etc, etc.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:07 AM   #25  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

From a lot of what I've seen as well often times "fat" girls who aren't really fat are more out of their league than anything else and that's why they're "fat." Makes it less about the fact that she probably doesn't even want him and more about him not wanting her.
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote