3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Weigh-In: Gain or Loss? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/154102-weigh-gain-loss.html)

Jelbb 10-15-2008 09:15 AM

Weigh-In: Gain or Loss?

Hey folks!
I'm a wee bit overzealous here about being accountable to someone for the gains and losses that I'm going to be having in the next little while, and I'd VERY MUCH like to have a place to dump the new numbers!

I took a gander around and didn't see another weigh-in thread for people who want to celebrate or vent specifically about gains and losses, so... TA-DA! This thread is born!

LOSS!!! :DSo, starting off... this morning, I was once again UNDER 158 lbs, which is my criteria for moving my ticker down to that weight... two days under the number. ;)

How's everyone else doing gain/loss/staying-the-same-wise? :smug:

junebug41 10-15-2008 09:31 AM

I'll join! I'm trying to work my way down from a re-gain. I got up to 150 and really buckled down and got to work about 2.5 weeks ago. I weighed in this morning at... 146!!

I'm making a point to not get frustrated when the weight doesn't fly off, but I'm pleasantly surprised that my losses are steady (I'm sure it will slow at some point!).

Congrats on the loss, Jelbb! You'll be able to move that ticker again before you know it!

raw23 10-15-2008 09:41 AM

Thanks for starting this. Good job on your losses, girls!

I was down two pounds for the week on my official weigh in day - Monday. This morning I got on the scale and was down ANOTHER 2! 192!! In just 2 days!! I hope it stays though next Monday! My goal is 10 for the month -- I'm AHEAD of schedule! Yay!
I think the scale is just catching up with the rest of me. I didn't do anything magical over the last couple days. :)

MachGirlie 10-15-2008 10:23 AM

Loss!! YAY!!
Down to 159 yesterday AND this morning.

MonteCristo 10-15-2008 10:38 AM

I haven't weighed since Monday morning, but at that time I was finally out of the 170s! :woohoo:

prepping 10-15-2008 11:08 AM

great idea jelbb!
And great losses ladies! I don't have quite as big of a loss... but hey, i'll take anything considering i just went through canadian thanksgiving and multiple feasts.

179.8! woo hoo!!.... 0.2 loss. haha :D

Jelbb 10-15-2008 11:16 AM

YAY, more Canadians! People keep talking about their Thanksgivings goals, and I'm like, "You have goals for three days ago...? :?:" And then I realize that I'm the odd woman out here sometimes. ;)

And.. HEY. .2 is a LOSS, woman! ANY loss is a GOOD loss! I'm so proud of you for not gaining! The amount of turkey and mashed potatoes that I chowed down, I'm shocked I didn't shoot through the roof weight-wise, so we've both OVERCOME the evil Thanksgiving feast!!! :p

garstar 10-15-2008 11:23 AM

I'm at a loss for this week, I'm down to 128.5.

SO CLOSE to my halloween goal! I really didn't think that I could do it, but here I am 2.5 lbs away? I think I can do it! I just have to get to the gym more. I'm running a 5K this saturday, so that'll help!!!

JulieJ08 10-15-2008 12:28 PM

I'm holding about the same. 152 today, 152 9 days ago (but above that in the meantime). But I'm about to hit the part of my month when I lose (the last part). Any day now ;). Although yesterday and the day before were also gonna be "any day now," but nevermind that. And I am already down 2 pounds from last month's low :D.

ghost 10-15-2008 12:54 PM

Well, the scale said 167.5 this am, but I have to see the number more then once before I am to believe it. TOM is coming, will the scale go up? it usually does for at least the first two or three days.

nicoledg 10-15-2008 02:34 PM

down 2.2 this week! ya!

JamieJo 10-15-2008 02:38 PM

I can't wait to hold under 160 for like a week straight. Saw 159.8 and took a picture of the scale! But that number was gone by the next day. :( I'm really trying here. I'm hoping by Sunday I'm under 160 FOR GOOD! :) 161 was this morning.

Blcarter84 10-15-2008 03:25 PM

Ok so yesterday I weighed at 208.8 which is the same as last tuesday but i haven't workedout ofr 4 days because of my back...getting back today. And I started my TOM on Monday so I am sooo bloated. i am hoping next week I will be down to 206 at least. Great job on the losses GIRLS!!

garstar 10-15-2008 03:31 PM

Ghost - I know how you feel, I never believe the scale when it goes down, ever!

Blcarter - what happened to your back? Good luck getting back to exercising! I haven't been to the gym in at least 2 weeks, I'm horrible I know.

Blcarter84 10-15-2008 04:01 PM

Garstar- I picked him up on Sunday and my back went out. I think it is muscle related though. I have been using heating pads and bengay and stuff on it and it feels much better now. But for a couple days I couldn't move side to side and it hurt to breathe. And on top of the TOM I'm just uncomfortable ya know lol. All will be 100 times better by next week though.