Old 10-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Default **** Weekly Chat Oct 13-19****

Hey ladies! So my weight is back up, but losing inches. I knew that 281 was a fluke again....

I had a good weekend, met new people. I'm a little tired today.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #2  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

HWGA:
Hey, inches means you're still losing! Congrats, congrats!!!!
Glad you had a good weekend. Yay for meeting new people. It's Thanksgivings this weekend in Canada, so I met NO new people, just spent a ton of time with family, lol.

I'm down .2 lbs today, muwaha. How impressive of me, I know. I'm super stoked to get started with the major losing, so I'm initiating my healthy, wheat-free eating today. I had organic oatmeal for breakfast with blueberries and bananas chopped into it, and a little bit of honey for sweetness. Wheeeee.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:13 AM   #3  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

I would like a pass on my weekend since I know I probably put on like 10 pounds since this weekend included a pizza, bread sticks, a HUGE brunch, a turkey melt, fries, a whole pack of Oreos and some alcohol. I didn't even bother stepping on the scale because I refuse to feel bad. Couldn't really celebrate over salad and water. Sorry.

Went out, had a good time...didn't get tipsy though...sadly, I'm not 21 anymore and apparently can't drink like a 21 year old either. I was really mean to the guys though...that was an accident. My friends were wearing mini sweater dresses so I was expecting them to get all of the attention...I guess I felt kind of annoyed when the guys were paying attention to me...I didn't think I deserved it...whatever. Gotta love SF at 3am...saw a guy with a@@less chaps...the gross part, he was inside Mels diner sitting in a seat. ICK!

Anyway, the weekend is over, Christmas is in like 8 weeks and I need to drop 20 or so pounds, or at least get close to it. I was supposed to drop 60 lbs this year, but if I lose 20 by the end of the year, that will be 50 for the year and I will take that gladly. So no more weekend binges, no more "I can't exercise because--insert excuse here." The only blip on my radar is Thanksgiving and I don't go anywhere and I'm just making lasagna so that should be alright. I can do this.

Miss you guys...feel like I've been gone forever.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #4  
I will do this.

I set some times to see my trainer again. It's only once a week due to rehearsals and so I will make it a goal to make it once on my own...so twice a week is a good week and 3 will be even better.

I tired getting up at 6 to workout this morning....yah..not gonna happen lol!

I will do personals later...it's off to school for me!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:16 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Hi!
My weekend was good too... I think I actually ate too little! Over a weekend!?! I know... I know. It's crazy. I had about 1100 calories each day and exercised quite a bit, I should've eaten more. I hope it doesn't hurt my loss. At least I was down 2lb for the week this morning.
Kind of a lame weekend, actually. Lots of school work and tests. blah.
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:23 AM   #6  
Queen Yo-yo

Cali:
Happy belated birthday?? Did you just turn 22?
Don't step on the scale until you have a few healthy days maybe. Sounds like a fun weekend overall, defo not something worth feeling guilty over.

I would LOVE to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. Or.. rather about 15 by December 12th, because that's when my flight to Ireland is. We can try to keep each other on track?

I need to start waking up super early and rocking out the gym. It's SO close to my house that I have absolutely no excuse not to go except that I hate being rushed in the morning, and I hate getting out of bed earlier than I have to for classes. That being said, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I don't have class until 10:30, so my lazy *** should be getting up and at'em.

P.S., EW to the a$$less chaps, lmao. That's... wrong on so many levels...

Taylor:
6 am is the devil's hour of the morning. I hate waking up that early, and find it really difficult. I can usually pull off the gym that early in the am, but only if I have my gym stuff all packed into a bag and ready to go the night before. So all I have to do pre-arrival at the gym is drag my lazy butt out of bed, and put on pants...

Raw:
Ditto for the lame week, I've got midterms and essays due. Things that I am ever so very unprepared for... I wish you as much luck as I need. And congrats on the 2 lb loss!! Wayta go!

Last edited by Jelbb; 10-13-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:31 AM   #7  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Jelbb: HA! I wish I was turning 22...Ahh to be young again. Nope, just turned 25 on the 9th. Still adjusting to being a REAL grown up. I'm closer to 30 now. OMG!

Technically, I need 20 by 12/31/08, but I know how big Christmas eve dinner is, so I don't plan on losing any weight that last week of the year.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #8  
Queen Yo-yo

Cali:
Ahh, 25 is HARDLY old. Though my boyfriend still calls me "just a baby" for being only 21... 21 isn't really a landmark for us in Canada tho, since we can vote and such at 18, and can drink and buy cigarettes at 19...

Anyhow, well I have faith in us. Let's see. Say, 15 lbs by December 1st is.. slightly more than 2 lbs per week. We can do that!
2 lbs is dropping 7,000 calories a week from my normal routine through eating and exercise. Hmmmmm. Doable, since my eating habits have not been particularly stellar recently, lol.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Morning everyone. I've been away a bit (still lurking) bc work has been really busy and so I haven't had time to post. I was 3 lbs down this morning, waaahooooo, my ex moved out yesterday and took all the negative energy with him, and I have a home inspection on a house I am in the process of buying tomorrow. So many great things going on! Hope everyone is well

Last edited by mojolove05; 10-13-2008 at 11:49 AM.
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #10  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

my weights the same yet again....
really piddling me off....
on a side note i had someone tell me today i looked more like a size 8 than a size 10....
put a big smile on my face....
id just love for the happy bouncy feeling you get when the scales move down and down....
makes me wonder if i didnt get the cold/flu i had....
whether id be at my goal by now....
pissing cold/flu! LOL
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #11  
clean eating chick

Still at 145 today, which is a good sign! My allergies came back in full force- it's weird that the whole time I was sick I had none, but now that I'm almost 100% better they came back. Like my immune system was off doing better things so it didn't have time to be allergic to stupid things. Will probably try going to the gym tomorrow.

I bought a smokin' hot dress for my future SIL's wedding on Sat! Just need to wear my spanx under it and I'm good to go. Need to go to the mall today to buy some accessories- I think it's weird that the malls are open today considering it's Thanksgiving.

Well Canadian ladies- load up on that pumpkin pie today cause it's the healthiest pie out there! Just go easy on the whipped cream.
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #12  
Queen Yo-yo

Bah. Your mall's open? Where are you from? Mine's not. And neither are the grocery stores. I'm super bitter, because I don't really have much in the way of healthy food here at home, and I won't have time to grocery shop in the next few days... Shouldn't like.. ONE out of the 10 grocery stores in this flippin town be open???

And that's exciting about the dress! My future SIL has decided I'm the maid of honour, so I get to wear whatever she tells me to wear to my brother's wedding, lol.

Mmmm. Pumpkin pie. I had a piece the night before last. But now I'm back home alone in my uni town... all my friends are still home with their families for Turkey Weekend, and I'm here eating leftovers all by my onesies.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:37 PM   #13  
clean eating chick

Winnipeg! And there's a Safeway attached to the mall so I'm hoping that means Safeway is open as well. I don't get holidays- like Labour Day EVERYTHING in the entire city is closed (restaurants, grocery stores, malls), but Thanksgiving (which I think is WAY more important, and a day where people are much less likely to be shopping) everything is open! I just want some consistency!
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:45 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cali- it was your birthday! You could do whatever you wanted. I hope you had a good time.

Taylor- that's cool that you are still seeing the trainer even with being so busy. Good girl. How's the eating going?

Jelb- Thanks! I wish I could get excited. I've been stuck around this weight for almost 3 freaking months! I'm doing everything right I don't know why no weight loss.... but I'm losing inches and I feel my muscles through the fat. I'm excited about that. I just want the scale to go down. My thighs are getting riduclous. Seriously, the outer part does not jiggle or move at all. It's just a solid rock. I had my friend punch my leg and I didn't even feel it and she hurt her hand. Good times... lol
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #15  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

ladies, do you know how to lose 5 lbs in less than a day?

get a stomach bug.

I was sent home from work today because I was still wiggly and wobbly. I'd planned on calling in but we're supposed to call at least 2 hours before and I slept in so I missed my window so I went and seeing as how I couldn't keep down warm ginger ale they just sent me home. So now I am home.

as happy as I am to be that close to onederland (202 after all was said and done this morning) I'll probably move away from it once I can eat again. SIGH.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote