Old 10-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #61  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

HWGO: I feel you on the DV court thing. I went through alot with my son's father and had several domestic violence hearings for protective orders for myself and my son. He always showed up in the court room to try and defend his actions and even tried to file protective orders against me. Honestly, after the actual violence I was better off then I was before or after court hearing, those were more traumatizing for me. I hope, with consideration for your location, they can maybe teleconference you in? You should talk to the prosecuting attny about that possibility.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #62  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
Can someone tell me where I can pick up a nice hefty load of motivation? I had plenty of it back in the early part of the year and now it's all gone. I don't feel like working out AT ALL. The control eating thing is easy cause I don't really feel like fixing food either. I just want to lay down and rest for a week. Screw eating. Screw working out. Screw work. Screw school. I need a freaking break. JEEZ!

Ok, I'm done.

Ghost: can't you take a day off? You've been sick for like a week, right? and then the BF issues. You need a mental break and your body needs to recuperate. A day of Ghost time, a good book and some R&R seems to be in order.

HWGA: <<<<I like the new name! Yeah, I've worked in some sucky work places. So I know where you're coming from. And work place violence is not the answer, though if you're in the parking lot and slash a few tires, that is kind of outside the work place right?

back to work...
I took monday off, so I had a long weekend, and friday is Alaska Day here in the great northern state, so I have that off for another long weekend. but other then that I'm saving my personal leave for vacation, where I will have about 8 days off. I think I will start gettting better now that the high drama is over.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi, all!

Just checking in this week, because I fell off the wagon. Totally. And I think I hit my head on the concrete on the way down. I went home this weekend. First night, I went to the fair after having had chinese food for lunch. I had a sausage link, turkey leg, and funnel cake with cinnamon and sugar (Ok... I shared it all with the guy I was with). After said fair, when I'm on my way home, said guy decided that we need to "cool out." Said guy and I had problems, but I really thought it was gonna be ok. And you chose to tell me this by PHONE after you were just with me. That was a jerk move. So the next day I go to lunch with my best friend and have a fattening taco salad and start drinking. I go out that evening with another group of girlfriends where I have the fried shrimp platter with a side of pasta. Sunday, after church my family decided to go to a buffet. I ate until I was about to bust. Then, that night I have baskin robbins. 2 scoops of heath bar with a waffle cone. Guy calls that night to say how stupid he was and his decision might have been premature. You got that right, buddy, but you can't take it back. You want space, you can have all the space you need. I get back to my apartment last night, and overeat as I go through the first night of me and said guy not talking on the phone. Ok... I'm done now. I think I just needed to purge.

I'm back on track (I think). I've been eating healthy so far today and I plan to go to the gym tonight. I'm starting over on my couch to 5k. As I run I'm gonna use the idea of me being a smokin' hot chick with runner's legs as motivation. He has no idea what he's missing out on.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #64  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Beaka:
What a ****fest of a weekend for you, what with the boy being a douche and all. You think you're gonna hold his boyish idiocy against him? Space-wise?

And hey, everyone deserves a terrible binge weekend. Might as well treat yourself to get you through some hard times. The important thing is that you're checking in, and you're back on track!!! I have faith in you!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
HWGO: I feel you on the DV court thing. I went through alot with my son's father and had several domestic violence hearings for protective orders for myself and my son. He always showed up in the court room to try and defend his actions and even tried to file protective orders against me. Honestly, after the actual violence I was better off then I was before or after court hearing, those were more traumatizing for me. I hope, with consideration for your location, they can maybe teleconference you in? You should talk to the prosecuting attny about that possibility.
I'm sorry that you went through it. If I had a child, it would have been so much worse. You're my new hero! I wont know anything until Monday when he goes to court. I'll ask them about a teleconference. I don't have the money to fly out there, they would have to help me. I feel like I've moved on and it would open up old wounds to face him. Why are some guys such idiots? lol I guess if I had that answer I would be rich, huh?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #66  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
I'm sorry that you went through it. If I had a child, it would have been so much worse. You're my new hero! I wont know anything until Monday when he goes to court. I'll ask them about a teleconference. I don't have the money to fly out there, they would have to help me. I feel like I've moved on and it would open up old wounds to face him. Why are some guys such idiots? lol I guess if I had that answer I would be rich, huh?
Actually, having a kid made my decisions so much easier to make. I wasn't doing it for myself, I was doing it for him. Here in Alaska, because our communities are often seperated by several hundreds of miles and lots of water they allow victims and petitioners to appear by teleconference. Sometimes even Defendants appear by teleconference for certain circumstances (like if they are being held in an anchorage jail but their court case is heard in a different district). What I found really helped victims was being able to be present by teleconference from a DV programs offices with an advocate present with them. I highly recommend this as the best way to appear if they will allow you to do that.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:03 PM   #67  

Ghost- I didn't know that courts did that. I won't find out anything until next Tuesday. I'll talk to them then to see if we can do that. It would be so much better. Now, I just feel antsy until then. I wish she wouldn't have called me. I do feel better about the workplace thing. I talked to the friend, and we worked it out. So we're cool again, even though I'm still going to call him a punk. But then again I always do.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:10 PM   #68  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Way to go on your workplace conflict resolution skillz! You get a gold star for today!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:15 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
Way to go on your workplace conflict resolution skillz! You get a gold star for today!
Thanks!!!! I thought it would be good to actually be a nice person. I need to have allies with some of the guys.... I don't need them gaining up on me. Besides I hate being in a bad mood or mad.

I think you get for your help! And b/c you just need one.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies, I haven't been on here all week. It's been a busy one so far. I've been OP AND working out everyday! Yay! The weekend is a different story :S. Saturday night involved pizza and wine and Sunday involved chicken and dumpling's. I have no excuse really. Just good friends and good food. The important thing is I'm back on track. I've always had a lot of difficulty with getting a grip on weekends with friends. I seem to lose control when everyone around me is eating awesome food. I've dealt with it before and I will deal with it now. I lost 30 pounds, I know I can lose 30 more.

I'm about to go for a walk at the park, I'm trying to soak up this beautiful weather. I know it won't last much longer.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #71  
I'm a khaleesi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
Thanks!!!! I thought it would be good to actually be a nice person. I need to have allies with some of the guys.... I don't need them gaining up on me. Besides I hate being in a bad mood or mad.

I think you get for your help! And b/c you just need one.

awww, shucks, thanks!
Old 10-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #72  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

ghost - Here is to thet 167.5 sticking! Awesome to be able to wear the goal pants, lmao about the camel toe remark...

caligirl98 - I keep a blog and when I am lacking in motivation I find it helpful to be able to inspire myself with past posts... see how much of a rockstar I used to be which makes me not want to ruin the streak. How about a reward for like 10 days in a row working out...

beaka - Thats quite a fall, yay on the c25k I think I'm going to restart too. Keep that image girly you can do it! STAY ON TRACK...

caseygail21 - Wish I had some beautiful weather, I'm in Windy Wyoming. Your right what does matter is your OP and on track now. At least you know weekends are your weakness which is half the battle...

So I tabulated my cals from yesterday and was totally OP. Went and bought a pass to the rec and packed my workout clothes in my car. I WILL MAKE IT TO THE REC CENTER TONIGHT. THE ELIPTICAL IS MY FRIEND.... OP for today so far just need to again get through tonight. On a side note its great to be back. I know its only been one day of being OP and techinically no days of working out lol but this is me, the REAL me. I've missed just caring about what I put in my body ya know.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:03 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

jelbb -- It is completely mental. Absolutely crazy. But I like being busy more than being bored, I guess!! I am in several showcase-type things now...just little scenes that will be done next week. I am singing for a RIDICULOUSLY famous Broadway Musical Director in 2-3 weeks, so I'm trying really hard to stay healthy and focused for that. I'm also shooting a commercial in mid-November. And I get called for auditions usually about once a week in the city, so that's all happening as well... And then in January I have auditions for our Spring musical which I'm hoping to lose maybe 10 - 15 more lbs before. It would just be a big confidence boost

beaka I FREQUENTLY used hotness as revenge/motivation for success!! It's AMAZING how much wanting to get back at other people makes me work, haha!

I'm DEFINITELY making it to the gym tonight!! I'm so excited!! I have to wait another hour or so because I can only go to the gym at certain times because I have a student membership, but I'm STOOOOKED! I'm a little scared to step on the scale, but I need to see what it says to be able to get back on track. I haven't been as strict about writing down my food lately, so I need to reel that back in as well.

It's funny...when I'm feeling down about the weight loss I feel like I trick myself into NOT looking at 3FC because I don't want to admit what I've done or something, when in reality that's what gets me back on track and keeps me going!!
Oyyyy I'm crazy!! Hopefully I'll have good news (or not TOO much bad news!) to report when I get back from the gym
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:17 PM   #74  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Arts:
Ohh, that's so cool about your auditions.. and commercials and stuff, that's nuts! Good luck singing infront of the uber Broadway Musical dude. That's so cool that you're actually doing something towards a career, lol. Makes my life sound so... useless, lol.

I'm totally the same way with 3FC. If ever I've fallen off the wagon for weeks at a time, I have a really hard time bringing myself to come back to the forums... which is silly, because people are super encouraging and just have tons of faith in you, and motivate you to get back OP!

YAY for getting to the gym tonight! I hope it motivates you eating-wise as well like we were chatting about! GOOD LUCK!!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Good news all around!!

I went to the gym, which felt GREAT GREAT GREAT!! I'm so happy I got back there tonight. Also, I was pissed because I thought they had taken away all of the treadmills that have the TVs on them which I LOVE, and guess what?? I FOUND THEM!! They're just in a different part of the gym that is sort of hidden and I couldn't see them!!

ALSO -- I'm not up in weight!! I'm exactly where I was before, at 195.25 and I'm sooooooo happy!! That DEFINITELY motivates me to keep at it at the gym...though it may not be 100% consistent I'm going to go whenever I can!

AND THEN, EVEN BETTER -- I went to the grocery store and they're finally stocking VitaMuffins! They're a little pricey, so I'll have to make sure I REALLY like them, but they might be worth it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THEN!! I know....all great so far...what could possibly happen??? I FOUND $20 ON THE GROUND ON THE WAY HOME. I'm not even kidding!! My groceries were $28 so I really only paid $8 for my food!! HA! Take that, universe!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote