Old 12-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #61  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

I agree with Paula- he may be like, unable to close his mouth, but he won't be able to say "wow she's lost a ton of weight"... He probably didn't think you were chunky to begin with! that little black dress won't lie though, are you going to wear it when you see him?!! I have butterflies for you I'm so stoked for ya!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #62  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Lol, I WISH I could wear that when I saw him. But alas, when I first see him, I will be getting off of a plane... after having been at the Toronto airport for 3 hours, on a plane for an hour, in the New Jersey airport for a 4 hour stopover, then back on ANOTHER plane for 7 hours.

Instead of looking like a bombshell, I am going to look like a bomb went off near me. That being said, it'll be 2 am my time when I arrive in Ireland, and 7 am his. He's picking me up, taking me to his, then he has a lecture to go to... so I can sleep a couple of hours, then get up, shower and look SMASHING before he comes home. Too bad I can't look amazing getting off of that plane!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote