I did kick boxing today!

• I went to an hour long kick box class tonight, and I DID it! Had to do some modifications, but I still did it, stayed for the whole hour and didn't have to sit out at all.

Only thing I didn't like is its in one of those rooms with mirrors on all sides. I found the one section where I couldn't see my reflection and didn't have to feel silly!
  • How fun! Did you do it through your gym?
  • Yeah, through the gym. They have several drop-in classes that are free with membership, and this was one.

I think I'll go next week to and try to make it a regular thing.
  • ive always wanted to do kick boxing classes....
  • ooh! Are you feeling sore at all? You should definitely let us know how you like it! I was thinking about taking a kick boxing class next term!
  • I'd LOVE to do kickboxing! I heard it's one of the best things to do for your whole body! oOooO I'm jeaolus.. Congrats on making it the entire way through!!
  • Classes are always so awesome and motivating ! and and usually not everyone can stick thru the whole class without rests either! so it kind of makes you feel normal. lol
  • I took kickboxing a few years ago and loved it enough that I bought a weight bag for home. I've just gotten it back up and usable in the last two weeks and have been kickboxing twice per week, but I only do 30 minutes... It has turned into a HIIT exercise for me the last two times, not really planned! I love it - it absolutely does work pretty much everything. Today my legs, arms and abs are pretty sore! Way to go lasting the entire hour!
  • Wow, I tried once but couldn´t stay for the whole hour!
    I´ve heard spinning is also great, and it models your legs!
  • I could only handle spinning class for about 5 minutes haha
  • I just signed up for a kickboxing class at my local Y -- I have always wanted to try it. Go girl!