Old 10-06-2008, 06:16 AM   #1  
If I can do it...

S/C/G: 243/243/180

Height: 5'5

Default Fell off the wagon

I feel like a little piggy this morning. I had been doing so good all week.. even on my cheat day I had done pretty good.. but then I got this huge craving for Chinese food. At first I figured it wouldn't be that bad because yesterday I had spent the whole day cleaning the house and sweating like crazy.. plus I had hardly had anything to eat. But 2 servings later of General Tso chicken with Fried rice + 3 crab rangoons and lets not forget the 2 egg rolls.. I seriously was so full that I couldn't even move. It had been a long time since I binged like that. This morning I am seriously paying the price for it. My stomach is killing me and over all I don't feel good. Not going to the gym this morning.. but if I am feeling better this afternoon I will definitely go. Hopefully the binging yesterday doesn't affect me all day. I really need a pick me up right now. Today it will be fruits and water all day to try and flush my system.
belinda245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/219/155

Height: 5'7"

I can empathize- My parents had a clambake this weekend and I felt like all I did the entire day was eat. I cannot wait to hit the gym tonight, but I'm totally dreading the scale. My saving grace is that I know i'm back on plan and refocused, but it's a sick feeling when I know how out of control I was. Ugh. I've come too far to do stuff like that..when will I ever learn!?!?
Mango683 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Chinese sounds sooo good lol
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:02 AM   #4  
If I can do it...

i am feeling better now.. just the after effects of eating way to much chinese food. This week there is no more falling off for me. I totally feel you though.. you feel like you have come so far.. the good thing is the old me wouldnt have just given up today on the dieting.. but the new me refuses!! I had fruit for breakfast.. and dont know about lunch yet. Maybe some subway salad.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #5  
If I can do it...

jahjah1223 --after all the food I ate.. I am completely over the craving. It will be quite a while before I have chinese again.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:10 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belinda245 View Post
jahjah1223 --after all the food I ate.. I am completely over the craving. It will be quite a while before I have chinese again.
I know what you mean , I haven't had Chinese or pizza in about 4 months, when you have a lot of it you just hate it for a long while!

Which isn't a bad thing!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by belinda245 View Post
I feel like a little piggy this morning. I had been doing so good all week.. even on my cheat day I had done pretty good.. but then I got this huge craving for Chinese food. At first I figured it wouldn't be that bad because yesterday I had spent the whole day cleaning the house and sweating like crazy.. plus I had hardly had anything to eat. But 2 servings later of General Tso chicken with Fried rice + 3 crab rangoons and lets not forget the 2 egg rolls.. I seriously was so full that I couldn't even move. It had been a long time since I binged like that. This morning I am seriously paying the price for it. My stomach is killing me and over all I don't feel good. Not going to the gym this morning.. but if I am feeling better this afternoon I will definitely go. Hopefully the binging yesterday doesn't affect me all day. I really need a pick me up right now. Today it will be fruits and water all day to try and flush my system.
I think the part in red above is where the problem started.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:03 PM   #8  
If I can do it...

jahjah--- i guess it turned out to be great then.. because just the thought of chinese makes me nautious now..

JulieJ08--Usually when I am busy running around I dont eat as much.. so by the time i finally sit down to eat i am starving.. I am making a mental note to self.. to at least snack when I am running around doing things. Definitely a lesson learned