exercise buzz

• do you get it after working out?....
    its a great feeling....
    never thought id be addicted to exercise....
    mebbe thats half the problem....
  • Yeah, I was totally PMS-ing yesterday, and feeling all emotional, so I went to the gym, and afterwards I felt awesome and happy. It's pretty neat, really.
  • I love how I feel after I work out. If I go for more than a day or two without exercising, I get really crabby.
  • Yeah its totally addicting and that feeling you get is from all the endorphines you release into your system when you excercise. Thats why some people can just go and go and go and go and not realize they are doing damage to their body because the endorphines make you feel good blocking out any pai you might have. Anyways mostly it just feels good.
  • nope, i totally crash after i exercise but that is probably related to the health issues i have.
  • I think the best feeling i get after exercisi is knowing i just did it!
  • Everybody talks about this but I haven't really experienced it. I mean, I get a calm sort of content after I exercise but I've never been addicted to the feeling. I ALWAYS have to force myself to exercise. Maybe I am just way too lazy.
  • I definitely get the buzz. I normally work out in the mornings, today is going to be afternoon due to circumstances beyond my control and I can feel the difference today. I'm tired, tripping on my feet, kind of blah...