Need Opinions- Not diet-related

• So I am planning on getting a tattoo and I've been working on the design. Here is what I have so far, it is a stylized bird drawing and a cherry blossom branch with blue flowers. The tree branch part is a very rough draft but the bird part is pretty much what I want. My main concern is that the style of the bird, and the more realistic look of the cherry blossom won't blend well together...

I really like how in this tattoo the individual flowers aren't as pronounced but they all kind of blend together...

• My best friend has 2 tattoos...one on her leg that is a cherry blossom tree(gorgeous) and one onher inner arm outlined dove with a branch! So I think your drawing is awesome...but you could even do 2 different tattoos like that and it would still go together
  • Oh and by the way, I would have it on my left shoulder blade with the bird facing the middle of my back
  • I think it looks awesome, and if you like it then just go for it. If he/she is a good tattoo artist, they'll suggest anything to make it work better. I recently got a half sleeve of a geisha with a cherry blossom branch and flowers and i love it!! Take loads of ideas to the tattoo artist and i'm sure they'll help, usually for free too! Good luck!
    Cat
    x