October:Starting a Metabolism diet and exercise, who is with me ?

• Hi, I am new to this site and I find it to be very helpful and motivating.
    Starting from tomorrow, I will begin a diet I ve used about 5 months ago but stopped it due to lack of motivation and some problems. I've lost about 10 pounds in a months, it really worked for me. It's about how to fire up your metabolism. Anyone interested, just drop me line in this thread and I will be happy to write the first phase of the diet.
    Let's do it together and get motivated
    Waiting for your replies
  • I'm interested. What is involved???

Welcome to 3FC!
  • Well here it is:
    Phase one has diet 1, 2 and 3
    Diet 1 should be strictly adhered to for a period of 2 days.
    Then Diet 2 for the next 3 days.
    And finally diet 3 for the last 2 days of a seven-day cycle, at which point the entire cycle is to be repeated.
    ***DIET 1***
    Has 5 meals, 2 to 3 hours between meals:
    Meal 0: 1 cup of warm water with half lemon juice added (You should take this as soon as you wake up and 30min before your first meal)
    Meal 1: 1 Serving of grits and/or 3 egg whites
    Meal 2: 1 cup nonfat, sugar free yogurt
    Meal 3: 6 oz. turkey breast + 1 large mixed salad (no dressing, or just vinegar)
    Meal 4: 1 sweet potato + 1/2 cup broccoli
    Meal 5: 6 oz. Chicken breast + 1 large mixed salad (no dressing, or just vinegar) + 1/2 cup brown rice

I am starting this tomorrow, it really worked for me ... I will post DIET 2 and 3 after 2 days.

REMEMBER, Diet 1 should be for 2 days
  • forgive my ignorance...what are grits?
  • Grits are small broken grains of corn, it's like corn meal, go to google and type in Quaker grits, I guess it's not allowed to give links in this site (I m new here)
  • Grits are AWESOME!!! i miss the real thing....sorry just had to say that
  • i dont think i cud stick to a diet so strict....
    i like my choice/freedom....