Old 10-08-2008, 02:16 AM   #91  

oooohh chileanchick, SUMMER!! i always forget

i have some good news - i lost 3.8 lbs since my last WI a month ago. that puts me a little more than a pound less than my original starting weight, so i really do feel back on track now. whew!

now just gotta keep on trucking! i hope everyone has a great OP day tomorrow!
partypantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:21 AM   #92  

Height: 5,1"

Woop! 131.6 this morning. only 3 and a half lbs to go this month! Again , its not my official weigh in day but i couldnt resist. Tomorrow is my official weigh day so i'll let you know how it goes!
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:19 AM   #93  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ok so down 1.2 pounds this morning...great almost 10 more to go for the month...dont know if I wll make it but I sure will try
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #94  
One step at a time!

S/C/G: 187/ticker/120

Height: 5'7

U´re all doing so great! I get really inspired with your posts!

Well, today was my official WI day.. so here are the results
SW (last wednesday): 73.7 kgs
CW: 72.1 kgs
That means I lost 1.6 kgs or 3.5 lbs!!! Yey!!! Only 6.8 left to get to my October goal (10.3 lbs)

Today I don´t feel very feel, when I get my period I have horrible cramps (is that word correct?) so I just took another antiinflamatory and hope to feel better soon.
Right now I´m doing nothing, I´m waiting to get my "practica" (to have your lawyer degree here after taking ur BAR exam you have to work 6 months for free for the government, so I´m waiting to be assigned) so I guess I´ll go to the gym, take a walk with the dogs and have a relaxed day! I feel so useless right now and as I get bored it´s hard to avoid the temptations.. I´ll have to work extra hard!
What do you do in your life?

Last edited by ChileanChick; 10-08-2008 at 11:54 AM.
ChileanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:58 AM   #95  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

Great job everyone. There's been so much motivation in this thread, I'm really glad I joined you all. I stop by to read the responses even if I don't type a reply myself every time I come here.

I wrote it somewhere else, but I think I forgot to put it here. I'm on track so far for this month. I lost two pounds last week. My weigh in day is on Saturday, so I'll be back to post on the 11th to see if I'm still on track for 10 lbs in October.

Keep up the great work ladies. :3
wrdfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:01 PM   #96  
One step at a time!

Everybody´s loosing here...!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:15 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

Height: 5'4

chileanchick. . there have been many new versions of the power rangers since the original that have, in my humble opinion, ruined the integrity of the mighty morphin ones I used to idolize as a kid! (haha) The only costumes available to buy are the newest version so I'm going to have to attempt to be domestic and make mine! I'll definitely post pics when the time comes I probably won't have any problems with candy for halloween but alcohol will surely be my downfall haha.

So I finished off my day pretty strongly yesterday, I went to a BLT class (buns, legs, and thighs) and an ABS (abs, back, and strength) class at the gym and ate on plan except for a taquito that I just couldn't resist. Ok, you caught me, and one of those yummy cream filled cookie things. . .I really need to stop spending so much time around my skinny bf and his football player roommate Considering all the temptation they had around me I think I did pretty well only giving in that much! And even with that my calories were definitely not over 1300 so I'm not stressing about it. . . .and I was at 136 this morning. This was a definite 136, not "it might be 136/137 cuz I can't see which little line the pointer is is pointing to"

Today will be a two mile run, maybe more. It'll depend on how I feel and if I have time to run outside before the sun goes down (3 miles is soooo long on a treadmill haha). I think I'm going to start throwing in some pushups and crunches after my runs to start working on muscle definition. Does anyone have any good ideas of muscle building/toning exercises that I could just throw in using either just my body weight or light dumbbells?

My goal for today: EVEN THOUGH I'm totally pmsing and craving everything sweet and salty in the world, I WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT give in to temptation tonight! I want to see a good loss when the bloating from TOM goes away!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic OP day!!

Last edited by lunabella; 10-08-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: I always seem to get super long-winded without even realizing it!
lunabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #98  
One step at a time!

Hello hello!
Just wanted to tell you that even though I had a horrible day, totally and completely full with temptations.. I made it through staying absolutely on plan!!! I had my aunts bday, so many yummy stuff, of cpurse cake, but also these nice little sandwichs, and stuffed mushrooms and uhhh LOTS of thing, but I had dinner before going and stuck with diet coke!!!
Also went to the gym!

Hope u had a good day!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #99  

Height: 5'6.5

lunabella - You are so motivated. I think if I ever get to 136 pounds, I would never pick up another dumb bell again!
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #100  

aw thanks jamie you are a lot taller than me tho, so I'm sure 136 would be a lot skinnier on you than it is on me (my info says i'm 5'4 but that's rounding up haha).

I want to make sure that when my bodyfat % is low enough for all my muscles to show through there's something to show!

Awesome job resisting temptation Chilean!!! You have much more willpower than I do. This PMS is totally kicking my butt.

Last edited by lunabella; 10-09-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #101  
One step at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabella View Post
chileanchick. . there have been many new versions of the power rangers since the original that have, in my humble opinion, ruined the integrity of the mighty morphin ones I used to idolize as a kid! (haha) The only costumes available to buy are the newest version so I'm going to have to attempt to be domestic and make mine! I'll definitely post pics when the time comes I probably won't have any problems with candy for halloween but alcohol will surely be my downfall haha.

So I finished off my day pretty strongly yesterday, I went to a BLT class (buns, legs, and thighs) and an ABS (abs, back, and strength) class at the gym and ate on plan except for a taquito that I just couldn't resist. Ok, you caught me, and one of those yummy cream filled cookie things. . .I really need to stop spending so much time around my skinny bf and his football player roommate Considering all the temptation they had around me I think I did pretty well only giving in that much! And even with that my calories were definitely not over 1300 so I'm not stressing about it. . . .and I was at 136 this morning. This was a definite 136, not "it might be 136/137 cuz I can't see which little line the pointer is is pointing to"

Today will be a two mile run, maybe more. It'll depend on how I feel and if I have time to run outside before the sun goes down (3 miles is soooo long on a treadmill haha). I think I'm going to start throwing in some pushups and crunches after my runs to start working on muscle definition. Does anyone have any good ideas of muscle building/toning exercises that I could just throw in using either just my body weight or light dumbbells?
My goal for today: EVEN THOUGH I'm totally pmsing and craving everything sweet and salty in the world, I WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT give in to temptation tonight! I want to see a good loss when the bloating from TOM goes away!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic OP day!!
On page 1 of the thread of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred thereīs a video, itīs really really short, but I got like 4 or 5 good exercise ideas! Yesterday I did one for my triceps and today they really hurt (in a good way of course).
Old 10-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #102  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

I'm completely PMSing as well and feel bloated....I just wish that it will go away soon!! Or at least before my weigh in on Tuesday!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #103  

Thanks Chilean, I actually have the 30 day shred DVD and had totally forgotten about it haha! I'll have to whip it back out and get some ideas, if not just keep up with the whole routine!

Blcarter, I know exactttllyyy how you feel. Just make sure you drink as much water as you can and avoid salty foods before your weigh in. . I've found that green tea really helps my bloating too. Good luck!

This morning was the 2nd day the scale read 135 . . .yay! Off to change my ticker!
. . . we'll see if I can hold that when my period actually starts lol.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #104  

yayy its friday, and this has been a great week for me as far as exercise and eating OP! ive been doing my whole walking thing, and ive probably walked twice as far/long as i expected to when i first started. and i have 30 flex points left for the wknd.

i kinda cant wait for WI this week its been one of these weeks where IIII know ive done well, so it doesnt really matter if the scale doesnt get it yet. and after WI on monday i may revise my 179 in october goal. gahhh i wish i could just skip the 70s and be back to the 60s again :P

i hope everyone is having a great friday -- good luck this wknd, and hang in there... we can do it!!
partypantalones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #105  
One step at a time!

Hey!!!
Mmm it´s not a good day for me Yesterday I used my cheat meal.. ok, I know I´m allowed a cheat meal a week, but I feel horrible anyway, it´s not that i binged like crazy but had a "normal meal" with my family, lasagna, ice cream for desset and then two pieces of chocolate, ahhh and a glass of wine, result, today I´m 1.3 lbs up.. I knew it would happen, I know it´s not fat but anyway grrrrrrrrrrr!

Also I´m waiting to get my "practica" (to get ur law degree here you have to work 6 months free for the government..) ok every month they publish a list with the ones assigned and I´m not in, so I have to wait another month. I´m so tired of waiting, and actually I can´t start working, I mean, who would hire someone for 1 month? I wouldn´t

And it´s supposed to be spring here and we have a cloudy and cold day... mmm grey days make me sad!!!!

Ahh and i went to get a piercing in my ear and the guy did it wrong!!!! yeahh, believe, in the wrong place.. It is the second hole in my ear and he did it so close to the other one that now I can´t use both earings, so I had to take it out...

I´ll go to the gym, I NEED ENDORPHINES!