Temptation thwarted! :)

• I took a walk to see my friends gallery opening on campus, and showed up late and she was already closing- boo! So I went to walk home and thought, "hum, some peanut butter icecream would be good" No, Kelly, no. "Hummm, maybe burgerking or taco bell... I don't feel like cooking." And then I realized it was such a beautiful night out and a small walk would be nice and that I didn't neeeeeed those things so I headed home! It's been so long since I resisted my urges to eat crap. And now I'm making some healthy din-dins!

Just thought I'd sure; it felt good!
  • Good job. Doesn't it make you feel fabulous when you punch those cravings in the face? Haha.
  • Congratulations! I've been having a hard time saying "NO!" to my cravings lately. I'm glad to hear you're staying strong!
  • WOO HOO! That is so great! Send some of that will power over here, will ya?
  • Yay! I just inhaled some potato chips I need some of your will power!!!!!!!!!!

Self discipline is the bridge between dreams and accomplishments
  • WTG! The pride that you feel after resisting a craving like that is always so much more fulfilling and enjoyable than the yuckiness you get get from giving in, hehe. If only we could remember that every time! But good going for you! I would be proud, too!