Old 09-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #16  
I will do this.

Mondays is going well so far.

I am going to an Improv show tonight for one of my classes and I know it will be followed by dinner and drinks. We are going to a wine/coffee bar and I will stick to coffee and where ever we go I will get a salad with dressing on the side. I left 900 calories for tonight (think that's enough?) to make sure I can "bites" of things where ever we end up to eat.

Wish me luck!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #17  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Taylor: I think 900 is more the sufficient. I'm glad your monday is going good. Heres to an on plan week. Remember, even if you go a lil overboard tonight, its not an excuse to go overboard all week. we are here for you. You CAN do this. THIS IS YOUR WEEK TO BE BACK ON PLAN.

I'm going to put "motivational speaker" on my resume, can I use you as a reference?
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Taylor-I think 900 is more than enough. I know you can to. You've come so far.

Ghost- Yeah you can use me as a reference too!

I'm with Ghost- I say we stand on plan this week. *raising water bottle* Here's to us staying on track this week!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #19  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

*raises sugar free non fat vanilla chai*
I'm in.
although, the janitor must know its my TOM (how?...I shiver to think) cause he brought me a chocolate bar. Sure...I did look up some horse races for him online...maybe its a thank you chocolate bar...
candy bars can be "on plan"...and I'm going to prove it.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #20  
I will do this.

Thanks girls. It's so easy to fall off track...but it is actually easy to stick to it. It just depends on what you put your energy towards. And, ghost you are right - if I do go over board tonight it's not an excuse to go over board the whole week. That really rang a bell...thanks so much.

**raises diet coke** Here's to staying on plan this week!

Here we go again You are doing so great!

Last edited by Taylor86; 09-22-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #21  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

*raising my ice tea* I broke my plateau and its all down from here on out.

Ghost: candy bars are on plan...I only buy fun size though...2 milky ways, 150 cals and my sweet tooth is gone...especially if I eat them reallllllllly slowly.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:37 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I've been having a good Monday so far. One of the women I work with just had her 60th birthday this past weekend, so she brought in parts of her birthday cake for all of us to share today at lunch. She is the sweetest woman and I would have felt really badly if I didn't have a piece....so I cut myself a tiny little square of it. It was so good!!! But just enough to get some sweets, and I found that was all I needed really. Before, I would have found any reason to eat a huge piece with extra frosting!! haha

I went to the gym after school, where I did 35 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the recumbent bike. My legs were definitely feeling it after those! We also were out of bananas and needed more water, so I made a quick stop at the grocery store to pick up some bananas, peaches, carrots, and water.

I'm so tired....I am tempted to put my pajamas on now! haha Especially since my mom has been in her nightgown since she walked in the front door from work about an hour ago. She's coming down with a cold and really doesn't feel good.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:46 PM   #23  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ok so far so good. Monday is more like my friday considering I work the whole weekend and get 2 days off during the week...but its still a day to behave and be on track. So I worked out today, not as super hard as the other days but still extremely SWEATY!! I had some fruit granola and milk this morning. Then for lunch I had 1 slice fresh sourdough(with a little bit of butter on it) 1 greek yogurt (120 cal 0 fat) a couple of fresh strawberries and some baby carrots. Now I am stuffed! I have to work in a couple of hours and then I will have to come home and eat something small before bed so I dont starve!!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #24  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

Hey everyone,

I lost 2.5 lbs this week! Woohoo! The week has started out great! I am starting the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred tonight. I started a thread about it so if anyone wants to join, let me know!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Hey all,
Happy Monday! I’m doing pretty well I did not binge over the weekend (although my sugar plummeted on Sunday and I ended up eating doughnuts that my brother made but they weren’t terrible because they didn’t have that much fat although they were fried )

I started today on a good note, I went to the gym and did 75 minutes. Always a good start to the week. Since I was up extra early I decide to actually do my makeup (normally I just throw on some cover up and go). I have to say that I am actually getting good at doing makeup (I’m not very good at putting on makeup.

Oh I’m also going to San Diego in two weeks which I am totally pumped about because my friends are going to drive from Phoenix to San Diego and hang out with me. I have to go to a conference (which is all expense paid) but I looked at the schedule and it looks like I am going to have a ton of free time. We are going to celebrate my birthday which is the following week. I think it should be a ton of fun.

Lastly my weight is stable this week which is good because TOM, I’m hoping to be down next week. I’m sick of not losing weight.

Here We Go – I’m glad your speech went well.

Meredith – Good job rebounding!!!

Cali – Good job losing weight.

Shel – Glad that the weekend went well!!!

Ghost – Oh that is my biggest problem with food binges, making my stomach and digestive system hurt. Sorry about the binge hopefully things get better.

Amanda – Good job NOT getting M&Ms (one of my personal weaknesses)!!!!

Bella – Great job on losing 26 pounds. You’re on a great start and it sounds like you have a lot of really good things going on.

Ives – Sorry to hear that you don’t have power. Hopefully you will get it back soon. I can’t imagine what you are going though.

Taylor – Good job planning on coffee and not wine. I’m sure 900 calories will be enough. Have fun!

Chele – Good job hitting the gym and with the cake. Totally understand what you mean about the cake with extra frosting. I use to be the same way, now I tend to cut a piece half the size of everyone else and throw about half of it away.

Carter – You look beautiful in you Avatar.

Heather – Good job losing 2.5 pound
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:10 PM   #26  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

LOL *raises a glass of lite vanilla soy milk* I'm up for a week on-plan, too! We can do it, ladies! Ps. Ghost, where do you get a thing like sugar-free non-fat vanilla chai?! What are the calories like? I LOVE chai but have been thinking that I probably wouldn't let myself have it for a looong time... But you may have just made my day!

Taylor - Good luck tonight! I agree, 900 calories should be more than enough. Stay strong, girl!

Chele615 - There's nothing like slipping into your pajamas early and vegging out! (As long as you're not pigging out, too, heh). Especially if you've had a stressful day. Many a time during school last year on Friday afternoons I would get my dinner to go from the dining hall, and take it to my room to eat and watch TV in bed and basically celebrate the fact that I made it through the week. That's one thing that I could never give up, hehe, though this year I'm hoping that the dinners I buy will be MUCH healthier!

Blcarter84 - Mmmm, fresh sourdough with butter? I officially dedicate this newfound craving to you! LOL.

HeatherMcG - Congrats on the loss! That's awesome!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #27  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Hey, looks like we're all doing well! Chiming in on the cheers to a great week! With my lime flavored sparkling water. Tomorrow is my birthday, so it might be a little tough to stay OP, but I can do it! I already told my family no cake.

Ives - Hope you get your power back soon!

Congrats, Heather! Great loss!

And congrats to Cali for breaking through that plateau!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:27 PM   #28  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I am still so happy I lost today. I am also starting the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred tonight. Yowzas I think she might really kill my legs tonight!

I am told that at one part of the video she is screaming, "I want you to feel like you are dying!" lol sounds like every episode of BL
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #29  
Get through today

Ahhh, it's Monday night and I can't turn my brain off! I need something to distract me, and mindless television isn't doing it for me!!! Who knew I'd be happy to go to work tomorrow? Not me, that's for sure... It's nice to read about other people's lives on here, everyone is such an inspiration! Even when things aren't perfect, you guys don't give up and just power through.

HeatherMcG -- HAHA I think as long as you don't actually die, sounds like it could be effective!

just keep swimming -- Lime flavored water is soooo good! And you can TOTALLY stay OP, all things in moderation, you can do it! (and Happy Birthday tomorrow!)

Star2Be -- *Week on plan*, I saw HEY, it's only 7 days! and today is almost over.

RemeberHowToSmile -- That is so awesome, getting up early to get in the cardio!!! It just feels good the rest of the day, and you looked good!

Blcarter84 -- I measure how my workouts go by how much I sweat, and the grosser I feel at the end, the more elated I am... Thankfully no one is around to see me in this state!

Chele615 -- It's it funny (in a great way) how different the perspective in on sweets and how the portions make us feel? Like before, if I didn't have a huge serving, I'd feel cheated, and now I feel SOO much better when it's a small serving.

caligirl98 -- end to plateau *hip hip HOORAY!*

Everyone here is awesome and I give you all a big
BellaHTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:39 AM   #30  
I will do this.

WOOT! I stayed strong!

We went to chilis and I got a guilt less chicken sandwich (490 calories) and one glass of wine (daily plate told me 125) and 4 fries which puts me below my calories! I can do this! Thanks so much for the support guys! I did it!