Old 09-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #16  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

I ate a youghurt at breakfast....
roast pork at lunch time, small slice with 2 boiled tattoes, cup carrots and cup cabbage....
with a piece apple crumble (homemade)....
for tea i had 4 double cream crackers with low fat cheese....
and 2 home made fruit cakes....
and 1 home made piece of shortbread....

i feel so bad for eating the cakes, but am hoping the impact wont be too huge!....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #17  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I got fired over the weekend so no doubt I have eaten like a pig and gotten very drunk. Actually, I havent eaten anything BAD - just way too much. Had an intense gym workout today though so I guess thats something.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Today is football game day here, so there is a ton of yummy snacks out in the kitchen that are definitely not good for the plan! haha But I made sure to get my workout in and had a lighter breakfast in order to make up for the fact that I will most likely be stuffing myself silly later on! haha

I did make sure to go through and kind of have a plan beforehand as to what I am going to eat and stuff. So, hopefully that will help out. But, putting that stuff into my online calorie counter made it look not too bad

Go Pats!!!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #19  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoz View Post
I got fired over the weekend so no doubt I have eaten like a pig and gotten very drunk. Actually, I havent eaten anything BAD - just way too much. Had an intense gym workout today though so I guess thats something.
oh no, why'd u get fired? sorry, thats quite a personal question >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

sorry to hear about your job Spoz.

I typically dont hit the gym on weekends b/c I like to spend time at home and with teh family. Usually we'll go for one long walk with the dog. WELL,today we were walking my mini schnauzer named Smudge, and a huge loose German Shepherd came and tried to attack my dog. My husband picked up SMudge and the dog continued to try to bite my dog and eventually bit my husband in the but! We called the City so hopefully they will find the dog and owners! YIKES!!!

Making a healthy dinner so that's good.I need to become super stict on my calories again. I've lost about 6 pounds and it has taken a good month of being strict on calories and only now getting into the gym. I feel myself slipping with the food and for me that's bad!!

Let's all get on track: This week, strict counting! OK!?
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:00 PM   #21  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ok so for breakfast I had plain oatmeal with some raisins I added to it. Then for a snack I had an apple. Then worked out at the gym. For lunch I had one veggie corndog(150 calories) 1 container of greek yogurt(100 cal) some fresh organic strawberries and one small slice of fresh sourdough bread. then off to work in a bit
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #22  
I will do this.

B: egg, turkey bacon, thomas light multi grain english muffin
L: 1 cup light soup, tuna sandwich, 100 cal pack
S: special K bar, blueberries, orange
D: chicken breast with mango curry, grilled veggies( a lot of them!) brown rice
S: 100 calorie pack popcorn
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote