3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   one week again! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/151774-one-week-again.html)

sweetkam 09-17-2008 11:45 PM

one week again!

hello ladies while i know that it is the middle of the week i want to start that one week challenge of sticking to your plan diet and exercise. while i hope i don't have to do it by myself, i, like the last brave person who thought of it would like for me to be reliable to all of you. so are you up for a challenge PLEASE join me and we can update everyday to see the progress. I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Iconised Ghost 09-17-2008 11:48 PM

I will join you! I need to commit to going to the gym again. I have been eating well and i am proud of that, now its time to get back to being active!!

We can do it :D

sweetkam 09-17-2008 11:50 PM

sweet! thanx. so what does your workout schedule look like?

Iconised Ghost 09-17-2008 11:54 PM

Well tomorrow i have 30min jog and 15 min cycle planned, saturday i have a weights class (which i love, so i think that will definately kick me back into exercising again), and on sunday i have a 60 minute run planned. Its gonna be tough, since i have been off exercising a while, with being sick, then getting lazy, then getting sick again, but i think i can do it ^_^ How about you?

UrsusMaritimus 09-18-2008 12:59 AM

Count me in too. I need to get my a** back in gear!

sh3l5 09-18-2008 02:15 AM

yep and me....
ive just managed three not so bad days....
had bout 5 maltesers last nite - my only bad bit....

garstar 09-18-2008 08:42 AM

I'm in, I've done well since Monday - but haven't really done any cardio at all! So here's my goals for the week starting now

Eat on track, 1400 calories
No Alcohol (which will be tough because my friend is having a really cool birthday party on Friday.... agh)
Work out at least 5 of the 7 days.

I'm going away on a choir retreat this weekend, so I won't be tempted to snack all day, that'll be helpful yes :)

Seems like we all need a good kick in the rear to get our weight loss going again, this just may be it!

UrsusMaritimus 09-18-2008 11:50 AM

OK, here's my plan for the day:

1. Eat no more than 1600 calories.
2. Make GOOD food choices.
3. Walk for 1 hour tonight.

I'll let ya know how it goes! :D :D :D

UrsusMaritimus 09-18-2008 08:48 PM

So how did everyone do today?

I had to cut my walk short due to weather (wind and rain!), but I did get 40 minutes in. Better than nothing, right?

Calorie-wise, I am right on track. Woohoo!

Shannon1983 09-18-2008 08:57 PM

Ok,
im on board now i need to be.
Since the Hubby is in Texas helping with hurricane Ike for the next 4-6 weeks. This is my plan
1. walk on the tredmill at least 30 mins a day (even if its not at one shot)
2.STAY ON THE DIET PLAN ( that is the big issue, gotta stay away from the OREOS)
3.eat more veggies and fruits!!

That is it here!!

Blcarter84 09-18-2008 10:54 PM

I also have just started going to the gym this week. Pray that I lose my 2 lbs by next tuesday(more would be great, but Iknow it'll be water too). I have been trying to watch what I eat as far as how MUCH i eat but I have still been eating ice cream which I love:):) Other then that I do pretty good. And am active most of the day

garstar 09-18-2008 11:36 PM

I did well on food, but I was in class from 830 this morning, and I just got home from work now it's 10:30. So I have to do homework and sleep before my 9 am in the morning tomorrow! No exercise today.... tomorrow, I hope.

Iconised Ghost 09-19-2008 01:57 AM

i went back to the gym today :carrot: it was harder than i expected :D but i feel good for doing it

sh3l5 09-19-2008 02:14 AM

last nite i did my 2 DVDs and tehn went swimming....
the pool was empty bar 3 people, so i took advantage and swam for an hour....
i dont know if i overdid it, but surely no exercise is bad exercise?....
eating is right on spot, hardly snacked at all this week!....
:) ....

sweetkam 09-21-2008 07:00 PM

omg! i have had a crazy week so no time to post at all. but everything is right on track. but i wish i could exercise more. but there is no time! congrats ladies!