All moved in

• Well guys, I'm all moved into school and have had my first three days of class. Sorry for disappearing abruptly after introducing myself. Things got VERY busy with the move and the start of classes.

So, I have my work cut out for me. Buffet-style eating, an ample amount of fast food chains, and any number of other factors make keeping weight managed tricky. I'm just chugging away at keeping my options healthy...although, the care packages I've gotten are far from it!
  • Put in an order to those sending care packages, to send things like: tea bags, and cash...lol!

Glad you got settled in. Now get back to studying!
  • I live at home now. My first two years of college I lived in campus and sadly gained 66 pounds. I had the buffet style eating and lots of alcohol didn't help either.

Best of luck to you and just remember...
    WILL POWER!!!!!!
  • My mom's been good. Even if she sent bad food, it was always rationed into small packages (like the little one-serving Chef Boyardi's...I enjoy those!) but my boyfriend's family LOVES to spoil me. So I really think I'm going to be having a talk with them next time they call, or I go home. lol

The food is good here, too. They always have a GREAT salad bar and several different choices for veggies. Today had a Mediterranean theme...pitas and lamb and such.
  • I gained the freshman 50...

Here is my recommendation, try not to think of it as a vacation. In high school I was good about working out and eating healthy, but when I went to college I completely stopped working out and ate crap at every single meal. I don't even think I went down to the buffet because I was too busy ordering in pizza and chinese food every night.

The school week is a normal week. Try and make the healthiest choices you can and plan out when you are going to exercise. On the weekend you can be a bit more lenient.