Old 10-27-2008, 01:37 AM   #136  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Ok so I didnt make it to the gym today because they odnt have childcare on sundays but I am super sore from doing my tae bo yesterday!! UGH my abs are killin me. So tomorrow it is off to the gym and I have a TON of stuff to get done this week. Lets just hope that I weigh in less on Tuesday
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

We usually just post our workouts/eating on here everyday. Just so that we have to tell someone how we did and are less likely to fall off the wagon. You'll want to decide what kind of plan you are going to follow, there's advice on almost every diet on the forum, and also what kind of exercise goals you want to accomplish. Otherwise, you're welcome to post any other questions or post daily with me and BlCarter! Good luck!

I'm going to the gym at 6:30 so I'll be home before the Colts game starts, and I'm doing JM Level 2 Day 1 during halftime! I haven't eaten too bad today, my friend in class offered me a chocolate macadamian (sp?) nut cookie which I LOVE LOVE LOVE... and I didn't eat it. Wow I'm amazing.
kelli32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:44 PM   #138  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Wow chocolate macadamia nut! that sounds sooo good. I am still not sure what I am going to have for dinner because I got out of work way earlier then I thought. I haven't worked out yet today but I am definitely going to...it's just later then usual! Well tomorrow is way in...lets hope its not a BOMB
Old 10-27-2008, 10:58 PM   #139  

I did 45 min on the treadmill.. my interval running and incline walk that I love so very much. I did 5 intervals today instead of 4.. I want to build it up to 10 before I leave for Cali. I'll be working out a lot more because my bf and I are broke as a joke and my membership is paid for the semester so I tend to spend lots of time at the gym when I don't have $ because its essentially free. I'm under on calories but I have no appetite so I guess thats just gonna have to be ok. I want to lose 11 pounds by the time I leave for Cali to make it halfway to my goal weight, gotta get my booty in gear!
Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #140  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

When are you going to california?? I am hoping to lose at least another 2lbs before I move back home because I am sure that I wont be eating as healthy on the 3-4 day trip out there!! Lots of caffeine too As for tonight I am enjoying some wine and spaghetti(no meat) with my boyfriend since we wont be together after 6 more days
Old 10-28-2008, 02:18 PM   #141  

We're leaving the Saturday before Thanksgiving and we'll be driving back that next weekend. I'm so excited I love my bf's family they're so different from my family that it makes it so much fun.

I love burger king salads, I know that you can't really eat a salad and drive but if you decide to stop and eat they're really good and not as bad as a whopper and fries! So you two are still together? I'm not sure I got the rest of the story.. I guess I just assumed you broke up since you were moving back home. I'll be away from my bf too but not until December. We we apart for 8 months earlier this year while he was playing arena football and then he was back but I was gone for an internship. I guess we do ok apart, we'll see how it goes this time.

I had my interview today and it went awesome, I got invited back for a second interview! And I decided to get a professional hair style, I now have bangs for the first time since... I HAVE NO IDEA!
Old 10-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #142  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

Yay for the interview!!! And I'm sure you will do great on the second one. I HATE interviews, someday though I will be able to go back to school and hopefully be a nurse...lol until then i guess!! We are still together...but wont' be for long. We love each other very much but we have to do what we have to do to make money and take care of our own kids. Its really stupid sounding but love is not everything! Enjoy your trip to california....beware of the mountains if you are driving the whole way. a lot of times they close the roads off to california because there is too much snow. Just an FYI! I have never been to california and I only live like 10 miles away...that's sad. Well I have been up to Tahoe but just a drive by.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:25 PM   #143  

I understand that. I love my bf but I just don't see us staying together after I move for my job. We'll only be 2 hours apart but I'll be moving on with my life and he'll be here still in school. I'm a lot more driven than he is and its really frustrating at times, I feel like I have to talk to him like he's a kid in order to get adult things across to him like not spending all of our money and that kinda stuff. We're driving through OK and going south because we're going to San Diego.. there's no way I'd drive through the mountains after the wind gusts I went through last year in CO I thought I was going to die lol. I've got a busy day I plan on working out after work we'll see how it goes! are you all packed and ready to go?

Last edited by kelli32; 10-29-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:41 AM   #144  

I lost another pound! But I drank a lot of beer last night so I think once my swelling goes down it may be a little more! Thats me thinking optimistically. I did run 6 miles yesterday! I was talking to some friends in the gym while I was on the treadmill the next thing I know I'd be on there for 50 minutes. Anyhow.. I'm really sore today so I'm gonna do some serious stretching.

Last edited by kelli32; 10-30-2008 at 11:41 AM.