Old 09-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Angry Complain!

From what I"m reading, we're ALL really stressed out at the moment - so I'm starting a thread where you have every right to simply whine and complain about your life, becasue it feels good to get it out. I'll go ahead and start.

If anyone read the thread about my boyfriends Ex you know that he went out drinking with her Friday night. Well he was to hung over Saturday evening to drive to meet me at a friends BBQ, however he was feeling better a few hours later, better enough to go to hooters with the guys - AHHH.

Then today I drive to his apartment to pick him up for class, we're running a few minutes late so he calls me and tells me that he's just not going to go because he doesn't like to be late. I drove there to get him, and I wasn't even late!

On the lighter note, my roommates friend (dirty, long haired, man friend mind you) has been free loading with us all summer. He FINALLY moved out yesterday. However, he did leave half of his **** here, and I'm sure it'll take a good month for him to actually take it all out. Now the trouble is going to be getting him to pay us back for all the rent and utility money that he owes us.

Plus, I haven't lost weight in a month - great.

I feel somewhat better.

Last edited by garstar; 09-09-2008 at 08:54 PM.
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

Here goes:

I just found out today that I may have to move job locations. Not that I WILL but that I MAY have to. How annoying. So for another month I am working in limbo. I am a teacher so you can imagine how annoying that may be! How do you get to really know your kids if you think you may be leaving them soon!?

Also, my really good friend, has recently gotten a BF. Forst time in a relationship! Crazy I know but basically I am on the backburner. I understand, she's really into him blah blah, but this is a little much. Don't want to get into all the details but basically I am ignored and we live 5 mins away from eachother. And she forgot we had plans tonight-didn't even call like she was supposed to!!!

And- I am on a plateau!

Garstar- boys always seem to have time and energy for Hooters!

Last edited by i am still trying; 09-09-2008 at 10:41 PM.
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #3  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i want to moan about being sick. Damn sinuses are painful, and screw up my work out plans! I also need to whine about my work load- do they thinkim super woman or something? Why cant i just get started? Why is everything taking 10 times longer than planned? Raaa....
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:32 PM   #4  
Skinny cow in the making!

S/C/G: 193/149/126

Height: 5'4

I'm annoyed because first of all, I have a bad cold that's not shifting and it has really screwed my exercise routine for the last week. I just want to get better so I can exercise better!

My granda is very ill (has been for years) and will probably pass away from cancer soon as the docs say it's looking bad now. I'm just so gutted as he's only in his early 60s and I adore him and I live so far away that I can't go see him (money issues with travel and my parents don't want me to see him as he is right now) so this is really upsetting and stressing me out.
I live away from home and haven't seen my parents in a month and I really want to go home for a week but planes are too expensive and uni is starting next week. I don't want the next time I see them to be at my granda's funeral

My ridiculous 4month plateau is getting on my nerves to the point I just want to scream every time I get on the scale. I've tried everything and it SUCKS and I almost bought some diet pills today.

I feel better for venting
Jadeybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #5  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

i think this is a great thread we should do. mine would have to be that only one of my guy friends notice i dropped 88lbs. hellllo how can u not notice?????? and they rated me on a scale of 1-10 ten being the greatest n they had me at 4. so im just feeling really down n wanting to eat but im not going to do that.
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #6  

Height: 5'9"

Last month my sister and I got into a HUGE fight. HUGE HUGE HUGE. Over something really dumb. She started screaming in my face (trying to look tough in front of her stupid little friends) so I pushed her out the door and locked it. She kept banging on the door so I finally opened it. As soon as I opened it she grabbed my waist and ripped my pants and underwear!. So without thinking I spit in her face, she then slapped me, then I punched her in the face and pushed her to the ground. She then ran to our backyard and grabbed a HUGE peice of wood and intended to take a swing at me. So once again I closed the door and locked that crazy b!t** outside. She phoned the police and tryed to have me arrested. Thankfully I do not have a criminal record, so they let us go with a warning (She however DOES have a criminal record, for shop lifting, by the way, she's only NINETEEN).
Anyways, It's been a very uncomfortable month living together and not speaking.
I will never ever speak to her again.
And now she uses this as black mail!
I hear her telling our Mom "If Sherri does 'this' I'll phone the police on her again'
blah blah blah.
Because the police told me, one more incident, and this will go on our records as a domestic dispute. I for one cannot have a criminal record due to the line of work I am in. Plus I travel internationally to Jamaica frequently.
So now anything little thing I do "wrong" she threatens calling the police.
Even if I say the wrong thing she will phone them, hence why I reufse to speak to her..... forever.
I realize we were both acting incredibly dumb, but it was a heat of the moment thing.. You had to be there.
She's very crazy and I just had enough.
So my complaint is, it's VERY awkward living with someone you cannot speak to.

P.S. She's also an alcoholic druggie. Basically.

Last edited by luvja; 09-09-2008 at 10:18 PM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

luvja- Woah, props to you for still living with her!
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #8  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am still trying View Post
luvja- Woah, props to you for still living with her!

Thanks haha, it isn't easy....at all. Like when she's watching T.V. and I want to, I can't just go sit downstares with her anymore. Very awkward haha. I was just re-reading my post, let me clarify, I AM NOT A VIOLENT PERSON lol, she is just too much to handle at times.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousCutie View Post
i think this is a great thread we should do. mine would have to be that only one of my guy friends notice i dropped 88lbs. hellllo how can u not notice?????? and they rated me on a scale of 1-10 ten being the greatest n they had me at 4. so im just feeling really down n wanting to eat but im not going to do that.
Ick, those are not friends.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

my sister is the same way! And we live together also... it's os tough. She's not violent - verbally abusive and controlling at times... i just laugh her off now, ignore her - the only way she can get to me is if I let her. So i just shake it off. It's hard to do, but get's easier with time.
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #11  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I'm new but I would also like to rant. I have been working out for 2 weeks and when I weighed myself, I lost a grand total of 0. Bummer. But, that is why I am here. Without that 0 I may have never discovered this great place!
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #12  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

Sometimes, you gotta lay the smack down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvja View Post
Thanks haha, it isn't easy....at all. Like when she's watching T.V. and I want to, I can't just go sit downstares with her anymore. Very awkward haha. I was just re-reading my post, let me clarify, I AM NOT A VIOLENT PERSON lol, she is just too much to handle at times.

Last edited by KLK; 09-09-2008 at 10:45 PM.
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:46 PM   #13  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

Oh, my complaint: I WILL NEVER BREAK THIS PLATEAU. NEVER!!! It's impossible.
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #14  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

my wisdom teeth are coming in and it looks like there might be room but the damned things are cutting up the insides of my cheeks and it hurts and I can't eat anything spicy or citrusy and it kind of sucks? I need to go see the dentist but I can't figure out my damn dental insurance other than the fact that it kind of sucks?

blah!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:15 PM   #15  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighish View Post
my wisdom teeth are coming in and it looks like there might be room but the damned things are cutting up the insides of my cheeks and it hurts and I can't eat anything spicy or citrusy and it kind of sucks? I need to go see the dentist but I can't figure out my damn dental insurance other than the fact that it kind of sucks?

blah!
I got my wisdom teeth out last summer. The first thing my father said to me when he saw me was "you look like John McCain" because my face had swelled so much (yes, the presidential race has been going on that long it isn't all in our heads ).

My complaints?
  • There's a boy I really like, whom I met over the summer while I was in San Francisco. Now I'm back home, and we still talk a lot but I miss him. It was supposed to be a quick easy "I've only got two weeks left here" sort of thing and now it's 6 hours of skyping a few times a week.
  • My school dicked around with the paper work I needed for a job for 3 weeks, and only just today was I able to get it all in. While being able to go to the gym during the middle of the day is nice. I am bored out of my skull for the most part.
  • I have a headache
  • I have crazy amounts of student loan debit. And I just got a new computer, so more debit, but my old one died and it was wait 3 months until I had to get one to go back to school next semester or get one now and get a free ipod and printer (okay the free ipod and printer are pretty awesome ). But crazy amounts of debit also make it harder for me to justify a trip back to San Francisco to see the boy. Argh.
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote