Old 09-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #16  
Token Short Girl

I'm afraid any chatting I do tonight will not be cheerful. I've really had an awful weekend. And I was really, really bad on the food front >.<

There ended up being S'mores, Aurelio's pizza, and Red Robin involved. None of which was planned.
kellyfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #17  
Proud Marine Wife

S/C/G: 201.5/199/150

Height: 5'7"

I think today is just bad for most of us. My husband wanted McDonald's for dinner...he NEVER wants McDonalds. It's probably been a year since we last ate at one.

But tomorrow is a new day, a new week, and we can all do GREAT!

And just to share, I just tried caramel yoplait light yogurt and it was amazing. Next time, I think I'll put it on apple slices.
TracyFAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

agreed.... let's all forget that today happened food-wise...
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #19  
I will do this.

I just came back from my dad's b-day. Well, at least I didn't eat as much as I did on labor day.

I did have ONE glass of wine and ONE piece of cake. My dinner was 4 shrimp, one scoop of potato salad, corn, salad and 2 pieces of bread with olive oil.

The improvements from labor day were: I had one glass of wine instead of 4 - I didn't sit myself down in front of the chip and mindlessly snack - I watched my portions at dinner instead of eating 586.8 ribs - I kept myself busy by cooking dinner instead of snacking on cheese and crackers - I worked out before hand.

So, was I 100% perfect? No. Did I make improvements? Yes. So I guess the motto is Progression not Perfection.

I am also excited that tomorrow is monday. I do SO much better with a schedule!

Happy Monday tomorrow!

Last edited by Taylor86; 09-08-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:13 AM   #20  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Its Monday and im feeling pretty darn good....
Turned down chinese and burger king over the weekend and opted for healthier foods....
I missed exercise yesterday, but I did spend from 9 til 3 walking around a car show so Im not feeling too bad about it....
I am so SO tired today, but ready to start a new week....
ready to loose 2lbs again this week....
im ready to hit my target now....
lol, might have to wait a few weeks!!
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:42 AM   #21  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyfoo View Post
I'm afraid any chatting I do tonight will not be cheerful. I've really had an awful weekend. And I was really, really bad on the food front >.<

There ended up being S'mores, Aurelio's pizza, and Red Robin involved. None of which was planned.
i hope your week goes better than your weekend
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:35 AM   #22  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Bad week for me last week too, specifically the weekend. Today is the beginning of a new week and I'm feeling alot more positive and havent stuffed my face so far. Feeling inspired by everybody else here who is beginning a new day too. Good luck to you all

I'm off to to research on studio lighting and write up notes, fun stuff Take care all.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #23  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

i had a bad food weekend, not awful but weigh over lossing rate.
lets all focuss on the positive though,
Its a new week today HORAY.
this week im going to continue to not have any alcohole although most of my mates are male and always meet at the pub. Diet coke it will be.
im also gonna continue to workout everyotherday , while i dont have a job not alot else to do.
im gonna invest in some new scales soon i think also. mine have seen a 70lb weight change, but there looking a bit tired now.
freethetoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:50 AM   #24  
Proud Marine Wife

Well this is fanfreakintastic. I was going to go back to sleep for an hour or so before I dive into housework for the better part of the day, dishes, tons of laundry, grass mowing and vacuuming and mopping, before running to a few places, all before 3 because I guess I'm going to start babysitting today. Instead, at 7:15, the neighbors have their roofers start working...which wouldn't be so bad if we didn't live in a townhouse. What a great start to the day...
Old 09-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #25  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Ok, I'm not using any more excuses. I am going to be on plan this week...well as much on plan as I can be without a refrigerator and no food...but I can do this. You know, I think I was taking my refrigerator for granted. You don't know how much you depend on it until you want a cold drink and realize you have to leave your house to get one. Last week, I was horrible, but again, I didn't gain weight and I didn't lose. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some food by Wednesday because currently, I only have peanut butter, strawberry preserves, bread, crackers and eggs.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:03 AM   #26  
Proud Marine Wife

I hope you get your fridge situation fixed soon. At least more places offer salads and grilled chicken.

I am witnessing one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. New Kids On The Block with Ne-Yo...why? really...why?!? no no no...this is just wrong.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Morning everyone. Hope everyone's weekend was good. I ended up eating out Sat. and Sun. but get this, Sat. we went to applebees and I had a side salad and the weight watchers grilled tilapia with steamed veggies, and yesterday we went to Steak and Shake but I had grapes and apples and a grilled chicken salad with salsa as the dressing. Woohoo!

I did my offical weigh in this morning and I am down 1 lb. That's a hard number to see after the big first week, but I guess 9 lbs over 2 weeks isn't bad. Especially since I haven't been working out. I need to get on that. lol

Now it's back to work and I'd rather be outside!! Have a good one!
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Happy Monday to everyone....

I had a reality check yesterday. I thought I had done good, I went to a birthday party and a long leader's meeting and knew I had gone under calories. I did go under calories, on the daily plate, my fat section was bigger than all of the others.... I hate that! It's like a bitter sweet thing, yeah under calories but too much fat.

I agree this week on plan and no excuses. I have to speak in front of a large group in two weeks over the course of 3 days 6 times. I want to look good when I do it!

Cali: I totally take for my granted my fridge.

Taylor: Great job at the birthday party.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyFAdams View Post
I hope you get your fridge situation fixed soon. At least more places offer salads and grilled chicken.

I am witnessing one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. New Kids On The Block with Ne-Yo...why? really...why?!? no no no...this is just wrong.
New kids on the block is back together? Why? and with Ne-Yo? Why? I dont get it! What was this on?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #30  
Proud Marine Wife

They announced it around March/April, the first video was released June 21st and I just watched the new one on VH1 with Ne-Yo.

When you're old enough to look like a pervert if you have teenagers dancing in your video, perhaps "boyband" isn't the way to go...they have older girls in the first one. Sadly, I have to keep up because my sister would quiz me if she thought I wasn't. During a family gathering, all the females were talking about them getting back together and what types of stuff they had when they were younger, like posters and pillows and stuff. creepy...