Old 08-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/196/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Has anybody just FELT skinnier????

Have you ever woken up and had the scale say one thing but you feel different??? This morning, for the first time in a long time, my scale said 195. and also for the first time I felt thinner!! It was awesome! Anybody ever had that experience?????
Loraloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #2  
I will do this.

Oh yes, totally!!!

But don't forget, although the scale hasn't moved - doesn't mean you aren't loosing inches!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

o yes... although unfortunately I've had it go in both directions for me!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:53 PM   #4  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Well, my scale today says I'm up and I feel super bloated, but I DO have days where I feel skinnier...maybe it hormonal. My pants are sliding off my bum today, but, I think they need a good wash and dry since they are on day two. some days I look at myself in the mirror and I say "Damn baby, you look HAWT!" and other days I avoid the mirror, so I know what you mean. Glad your feeling good today, try and hang on to that feeling!
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Totally! On the days that I don't I try to use mind control on the scale and become unsuccessful. Like for the month of August, I only lost 3 pounds the entire month, but I lost 7 1/2 inches. So although the scale wasn't moving at all for 20 something days, I was getting smaller.

I love those days I feel thinner.... like today for instance. It's the first day that I wore jeans with a top that doesn't completely cover my booty and everyone has noticed that I have lost weight. I work with a bunch of guys, so that's a pretty big deal, they don't notice anything!
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 194/190/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi. First post and all.

Yeah, I've been feeling skinnier lately, but the scale says otherwise and so does the tape measure. However...I think it just has to do more with the fact that I got away from the house without the hubby and baby this weekend and did something I haven't done since I had my baby: tried on clothing. So what if the jeans were a size 16 instead of a size 10? At first I was a little miffed when the stuff at the juniors store no longer really fit, but then I went into the women's department and put on a pair of jeans put out by a designer I hadn't worn since I was 18. They were smashing on me and I plan to go get them this weekend along with a shirt and shoes to match!

I think that embracing the fact that I can look good even though I'm heavier is going to help me through the process of losing weight.
Stephanie Brim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:43 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

YES! For me it's whenever I have a good workout. i always feel skinnier even though I know that I really couldn't have lost tons of weight by one workout. I think the good feelings that I get (the feeling that i am skinnier) after exercising keeps me motivated to continue to do it. My journey begins tooday after my return from a two week trip to France. Too much chocolate and cheese and wine. I was ready to start my plan as soon as I returned and today was a good day.

Last edited by i am still trying; 08-26-2008 at 06:44 PM.
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #8  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

I definitely have started to "feel" a little skinnier. It's totally a mental thing, as physically I pretty much look the same as I did when I started, and no one else has noticed/mentioned anything about me losing weight. But I think it's a benefit of working out--I feel lighter on my feet, and like I have a greater stamina for physical activity. I think that's what really makes a difference in the way I feel... I start to feel like I'm getting closer to being on the same level as my skinny-b**** friends! Hehe, jk. But really I think I should try to hold off a little and not feel skinnier mentally until I actually am skinnier physically. I don't want to be too proud if I haven't really achieved anything yet, ha.
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #9  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

totally! but then I also have days where I feel like I've swelled up 3 sizes.
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #10  
Skinny cow in the making!

S/C/G: 193/149/126

Height: 5'4

Yeah there are some days when I'm like "wow, I look slimmer today" and I like those days!

More often than not I think "eek I look like a blimp" which isn't so great
Jadeybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #11  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

My scale and I have had tons of disagreements. We almost never see eye to eye. Some mornings I wake up and feel super smaller and I look in the mirror and I look smaller but the scale either reads the same or as a gain. When I'm planning to go out and I want to feel super cute, I don't go any where near my scale.
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:00 PM   #12  
clean eating chick

Height: 5'8

Congrats on loosing the inches!

Kind of OT, but Jadeybaby I think I remember you from when I was here before (when you first started) and WOW have you lost a TON of weight! You must feel great!
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:39 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

My weight has been within 7 pounds for almost a year now and I find that I feel thinner now then a year ago. Actually I wear a smaller size. I say some of it is muscle, some in bloat, some is extra skin.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #14  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

Yes! But I change randomly from feeling thin(ner) to feeling totally fat and gross based on nothing lol. But I'm in love with those few days when I feel thinner!
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:09 AM   #15  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

i put some jeans on on Monday....
id never worn before....
looked in my mirror they looked ok....
went shopping and was looking in the shop mirrors....
and my legs, gosh they looked amazing....
n i ent normally one to big myself up....
im definately getting there....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote