Body Shape?

• For the longest time I've had myself pegged as a particular body type, but I've lately believed I may be wrong, so I wanted to see what you all thought. I won't say what I think/thought my body type is so that I don't influence any opinions.

Here a few pictures of me in the currently uncomfortably-tight jeans and t-shirt that I hope to lose enough weight to be back into within the next 4 months:

You'll have to copy-paste into your address bar since I don't have enough posts to be able to link them yet, sorry!
  • I think pear was my first choice because your hips seem larger in correlation to the rest of your body , but that maybe just from the picture itself. But who knows, everyone's body changes when they lose weight so maybe your body will do a huge transformation.
  • Aww, I love your Nyanko avatar! She's so shy...

Anyway, I'd say pear. I'm a pear so I might be biased to the shape and all. Pears unite!
  • Yeah, a pear or otherwise an hourglass I'd say.
  • I would say hourglass
  • i say pear... but after all that weight it looks like you might be the perfect hourglass

• I think you're a pear
  • Thanks guys! I've always considered myself to be a pear, but recently realized that my chest didn't really fit in with the whole "small upper body" deal. It'll be interesting to see what shape I ended up being 110lbs from now!
  • I'm another who agrees with Pear. But, weightloss does change body shape for many. Where we gain/lose makes a huge difference.