3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   One week down! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/141857-one-week-down.html)

moonkissed 05-08-2008 01:37 AM

One week down!

One week isn't much but I am just so excited and proud of myself I wanna shout it from the roof tops lol.

I have just always been horrible at actually getting things acomplished. And to know that I didn't just start talking about it, or planning or even do it for a day then quit. It makes me feel so good.

I feel amazing and confident right now :) I'm eating right and working out. Sticking to my plan.

One week down!! Yay me :) I am really doing this!

utgirl09 05-08-2008 02:03 AM

Good job. Keep at it! . If there is one thing I do know though, the first few weeks are the hardest, so you are right on track. Keep coming to this site for support. I joined in January, but really didn't get serious until last month, and it has made a major difference in motivation by coming to this site. So keep up the good work, and you will be at your goal in no time!

THE Heather 05-08-2008 02:27 AM

Congradulations on making it through week one! I always feel that the first couple of weeks are the hardest and then I start to form habits.

Good luck in your journey!

taragettingthin 05-08-2008 02:46 AM

Are you also a gemini, Blasphemie? lol. Well, I have problem accomplishing things, too...but now I've been at it for 2 months and I'm going to for loooooooong time. Being able to see the change on the scale, clothes, and inches motivated me and now, I don't feel right if I don't work out. I smile while working out. I do go off track time to time on my eating, but I get right back on track. And 3FC picked me right up when I was down, and cheered with me when I was happy. So you are at the right place and congratulations on your Week 1! =)

graciegoose13 05-08-2008 10:07 AM

:congrat: that's great! i definitely agree, sometimes the first week is the hardest...

prepping 05-08-2008 02:57 PM

Congrats!! It is definately a great feeling!

Keep on going and hold strong! you'll do great :D

moonkissed 05-08-2008 09:33 PM

Thanks everyone :) This site is so wonderful! Just lurking around and reading the different posts helps keep me motivated for sure.

hehe taragettingthin, nah I am actually a Virgo. An earth sign supposed to be grounded lol. It makes me great at making lots of plans, so perfectly and down to every detail. But then I have so much fire and air in my chart that it totally off sets me and I get too overwhelmed or distracted and poof it is usually over before it begins sigh. But that Virgoness sure is there on me being critical of my imperfections for sure.

rockstar87 05-08-2008 11:21 PM

Congrats on surviving your first week! Baby steps are key, and forming a habit is tough! I think researchers say 21 days...

I really think setting little, achievable goals is so crucial to this process. It takes time and people want instant gratification! You survived one week...now you focus on making it through another and you'll be well on your way!