Back on

• Well the wedding was awesome.

I has such a great time and everything was so beautiful. It was really an experience.

I had a great time drinking wine, having cake, talking to family and being happy.

Today there was a brunch and champane - so tomorrow I am gonna get back on the horse and keep going where I left off.

Sometimes you just can't control what life throws at you - all you can control is the choices you make and getting right back up - which I am gonna do.

I had a great time, drank wonderful wine ate wonderful food and I am not gonna beat myself up.

Tomorrow I shall just wake up and keep on taking the right steps to a healthier life.

(pictures are coming soon, I promise)
  • taylor, so glad to hear the wedding was great and that you enjoyed yourself! and personally by drinking wine and eating cake for a wedding, i don't even feel like you got off the horse...you just took the scenic route!
  • Glad to hear you had fun! Wine and cake are perfectly acceptable at your brother's wedding.

Now, pictures, please! I love pictures!
  • I am so glad to hear the wedding went well and you had a GREAT time!!
    Also glad to hear you are going to be getting back on track tomorrow and that you are keeping such a postive attitude..

Please post the pics soon we all want to see them

• Glad you had fun!! Don't forget the pics!!! I was hoping you posted them already...
  • It's nice to hear that you had fun! You would've regretted it if you didn't! I'm happy to hear that you are not beating yourself for it, because you should NOT! =)
    I will also be waiting for the pictures!