Trampoline workout

• I just bought a trampoline and plan to jump every day. I was wondering how good of a workout you can get from jumping. I am still going to Jump, b/c it is better than doing nothing. I just want to know what the Jumping is doing for my FLAB! LOL
  • i was told jumping for 10 minutes on a trampoline in one of those joggins suites that athlets use is equal to 30 minutes on a treadmill.
    Just thought i would share that with you!!

• Yeah I used to jump on one all the time because our neighbors had a HUGE one...and my legs would always be sore...I'm not sure exactly though
  • Maybe google it. I know trampolines sure wear me out, so must be good! Plus because of the balancing issues, it probably is good at getting all those little muscles engaged.
  • IMO, a pretty nice workout!
    I'm not aware of how many calories it burns or anything, but I have a mini trampoline and that thing makes me pretty breathless quite fast! It also makes my legs tired/sore. So, I imagine it's doing something!
  • I work out on a mini tramp 2 times a week. It really slims a body fast. TO me its a good workout. Plus a great cardio workout. I started out just being able to do 5 min and now i do 20. I have used it daily in the past and dropped weight really fast.
    good luck and happy jumping!!
  • ive been thinking about getting one for the garden....
    problem is tho im 24 and me brother is 26 ish....
    im not sure if its the kinda thing i can get away with having in the garden....
    especially when we dont really have many kids visiting....
  • I am 25 and I am jumping...dont worry about what anyone thinks......Your body will love you for it...

Thanks debimitch...I am going to try it for 5 min straight and work up from there....I am using a mini one....

Well, wish me luck I will be happy jumping and if anyone wants to join me let me know..... I would feel better jumping knowing someone else is there too! In a way...LOL but I will be jumping no matter what...YEA!