Old 04-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default NSV's.... finally...

two nsv's that i need to share... just to remind myself that i really can do this.

first, the little one (but let me tell you, it wasn't little... it was a fight). i'm a chick-fil-a addict. no joke. i can't run errands in town without stopping for a sweet tea... or a milkshake... or a spicy chicken sandwich... even if i'm not going to that side of town i'll make up an excuse to be there. tonight however, i was taking some loose change to a coinstar machine, located inside a grocery store... in the same parking lot as the chick-fil-a! I was at two other stores directly across the street... and guess what? I managed to not stop... go me!

the other nsv, which is huge considering the several horrible weeks i've had - this is day number 2 in a row without a binge. I feel like a smoker that just quit and is just barely hanging on.

...but I'm still hanging on
dancingirl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

Way to go! I know what you mean. I have to talk myself out of things all the time. I always want to go get my fave coffee but I know better so I actually talk to myself and then decide I'll feel better if I just don't. I let myself every now and then or I'd never make it.
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: HW220/SW195/CW164/GW160

Height: 5'10"

Congratulations! I've had to train myself to prefer other treats. My biggest weakness is probably Starbucks - the fact that I drive past four of them (!) on my 5-mile trek to work doesn't help. But when I just have to have it I've learned to go for the tall cappucino over the honey vanilla latte. It wakes me up faster and has way less calories - and I still feel like I've gotten my fix, which sometimes it seems just has to be had.
charisma classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:33 PM   #4  
Changing for me!

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'6

whats nsvs sometimes you girls use abbreviations i have nooooo idea what your talking about lol
Happy Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:37 PM   #5  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Non-scale victories. I think maybe it's a WW term? But don't quote me on that...
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote