Old 04-21-2008, 08:41 AM   #1  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Red face Confess to my 20 something buddies!

Hi All,
I have been back to my old eating habits for about 3 weeks, and guess what? I gained over 3 lbs. Now today is, THE FIRST DAY OF MY HEALTHY NEW LIFESTYLE! I am so sick of struggling to lose weight because I AM SIMPLY NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH TO REACH MY GOAL! I am back and need your help and support.
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #2  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

When you feel yourself starting to go there... STOP! I do that sometimes, sadly when I'm watching tv and I see pizza commercials. Then the next day I'm dying for pizza and I remember how awful I looked at 260lbs. Where abouts in IL are you??
MCheyenne6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:34 AM   #3  
Sailing the Grand Line!

S/C/G: 255/See Sig/130

Height: 5'8"

I know what you mean, vixjean. This whole long-weekend I have been eating terribly and I don't even know why! We need to get back to our habbits and remember why we're doing this! Sure, my huge dinner tasted awesome but seeing that scale go the other way is a wicked bummer. Lets get back to where we know we should be!
Thousandsunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:49 AM   #4  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

I know how you feel...I have been off plan since March...not off plan per se...but more like not doing it hard core like I was...I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either. I have been eating healthy and exercising, but I also haven't said no to nights out drinking or eating out like I was....so I'll join you with the officially back on track today. I have already input most of my food for the day into thedailyplate and still have over 200 calories to spare.....can't wait to shed these last few plans!!!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

Welcome home You can do this!
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #6  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

Thanks girls, I always love coming to 20 somethings for support and reading everyone's posts and giving my support too. I really don't care that you are all 20 somethings-- I care that you are an awesome bunch of chicks!
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #7  

Height: 5'2

I know its really hard to stay away. I have 3 kids one 12, 8,and 2. i cook regular meals for them and for my husband. I cook something different for me all the time i been doing this for about 4 months and I admit that sometimes i take a bite and them I spit that out. Sometimes i do eat it,and i eat it so slowly to take all the flavor that i can. Its not easy, but everything cost. To get something you need to give back i return. If you fall, stand up, dust it off and start again.
you can do it girl.
EJAEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

welcome back! We are all here for each other.
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote