Woo Hooo

• So I went wedding attire shopping today and I thought "Ugh, ok I have only been on this lifestyle for awhile so it's ok if I don't loose a size because I am doing the right things"

So, I reach for my usual size..22 and it didn't fit....far too big and they didn't have the 20 in the pants I wanted....but they did have an 18.

So I held my breath and just tried them. A PERFECT FIT! I cannot believe I am down two sizes!

The same thing happened in the shirts and I am now a 14/16 in shirts...the smallest size Lane Bryant has.

So, I am gonna have myself some dancing food.

Yay!
  • yay! great work... great motivation hey?
  • Congrats and keep it up
  • Yay! I loved blowing right past sizes, it was the best feeling! Congrats, you're working hard and it is paying off.
  • NICE!! What a great feeling that must have been! CONGRATS!!!
  • That's awesome! You may not be shopping at Lane Bryant for long!

• WTG!! It's an awesome feeling isn't it? Soon you'll be kissing Layne Bryant goodbye!
  • That's so fantastic!

I'll add some more dancing vegetables, because I love them!

• YAY!!! And a happy dance... b/c he is my fav!
  • Haha that guy is cool!
  • That is fantastic!!!!!
  • Woot! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you! I wore some clothes yesterday that was so tight that it made me feel disgusting when I tried on before I started working out and losing because I gained so much weight over the winter. Well, my arms actually had some room left in the sleeves, No muffin top overflowing....so I wore it to work and man, I was happy! So I can't even imagine what it would be like to go down 2 sizes!!! =)
  • taylor isnt it amazing i was so excited with the dress for the wedding wen i saw the sizes drop and watch it will keep dropping....congrats
  • Hahaha, YAY for dancing Veggies!! Congrats Taylor!!!
  • Good for you!!! Feels wonderful doesn't it?
    :carrot :