Old 04-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 231/ticker/176

Height: 5' 10.5"

Default Any gamers here?

Hello, guys

I was wondering, are here any gamers? I'm a huge RPG fan, and I could play for hours without noticing the time passing I've just finished playing The Witcher, and I feel so sad...that was a **** of a game I'm gonna miss it

so...anyone? I know you're out there
OolongFormosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #2  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I used to play Anarchy Online years ago..and WoW until very recently. I did the same thing... playing game end up staying up till like 5 in the morning..
=D
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

I played way too much Everquest 1 - big time raid guild, moderated a very popular fan website yadda yadda. Now, I play Everquest 2 much more casually. I don't want to play like I used to - long hours, no pause button, too much eating crap food at my desk - it really wasn't good for me.

Last edited by Glory87; 04-18-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:16 PM   #4  
~

S/C/G: 200/174.6/140

Height: 5'8

Hello! Gamer here
I've been a gamer ever since I could read!

I finally quit FFXI online in December after playing for 4 years.. but I already want to go back to it... in the process of trying to get my character back lol. I think I will be able to play less hardcore this time around.. I wont be running my group anymore because we passed it off to new leaders, so I won't feel as obligated to do things.. The MMOs are what really get you... you can play for 12 hrs without moving from your chair without thinking twice. Lately I've been playing more casually, Neverwinter Nights 2, Oblivion, and lots of Call of Duty 4 on 360
Gamertag on 360 is Rabmonk if anyone wants to add me btw ^^

My boyfriend and I are waiting patiently for Aion : The Tower of Eternity to come out. We already have a guild setup with a website.. with a lot of friends from FFXI that are going to play too... but I'm not going to let it make me fat! lol

Last edited by Pinkadot; 04-18-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Pinkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 318/260/180

Height: 6'0

played WoW hardcore for from release until 6 weeks ago

ill tell you what though, if i was still playing i would most certainly be worse off then i am ( that game is unimaginably antisocial)

one of my best friends plays guildwars alot alot and ill tell you what, its hard taking second place to a game in a friendship.
Smagash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #6  
Made of Starstuff

Used to be quite a bit more hardcore than I am now. Even met my now fiancé on FFXI online.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #7  
~

heya faerie ^^ what server on ffxi? Alexander here
Old 04-18-2008, 02:39 PM   #8  

I'm not really into online playing. There is nothing better than my (boyfriend's - my laptop is too old ) computer, a teapot full of Earl Grey tea, and an rpg...mmmm...what a life...

anyone here played Assasin's Creed? I'm thinking of playing it after I pass some of my college exams because real life is more important that imaginary one, right?

My first RPG love was Baldur's Gate II...oh, those were the days

If you want a real rpg experience, I recommend The Witcher, it's the best game I played in my life

My bf and I even bought new graphic card for best Witcher game experience
Old 04-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #9  
~

I personally wouldn't recommend Assassin's Creed lol :P It is kinda fun at first, but it gets SO repetitive!!! sneak, stab, jump, kill, sneak, stab, jump, kill.

I had Baldur's Gate too back in the day XD Have you played Neverwinter Nights 1&2 or Oblivion? Both good rpgs. Games that bring back memories for me Betrayal at Antara, Betrayal at Krondor, Quest for Glory, Might and Magic, King's Quest etc. lol they just don't make games like they used to.

I will have to try The Witcher sometime!

Last edited by Pinkadot; 04-18-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #10  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

Hmm...I thought maybe I was a gamer...but I have no idea what games you all are talking about. I played the Sims 2 all night and day when it first came out. I also play the Wii...but I guess I am not a hardcore gamer. What is FFXI and RPG??
xGurlyGrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #11  
~

lol :P you're what people would call a casual gamer, no shame in that... I play Sims2 too XD mostly just make clothes though in photoshop.

here you go

RPG - Short for role-playing game, it is a game genre where one or more players adopt a role and act it out in a virtual reality. Usually in an RPG game, you will set out on an adventure or quest, and multiplayer RPG games allows gamers to complete these quests with other gamers as allies over the Internet or as a LAN game.

FFXI - http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/int...l?pageID=about
Old 04-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #12  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkadot View Post
heya faerie ^^ what server on ffxi? Alexander here
Back when I was still playing: Siren. (I ended up quitting the addiction ... I think in like 2005...so before any new jobs or anything.)

But it's cool to meet people who play/used to play!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #13  
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
Back when I was still playing: Siren. (I ended up quitting the addiction ... I think in like 2005...so before any new jobs or anything.)

But it's cool to meet people who play/used to play!
yeah ^^ definitely. I didn't start until early 2004 and I'm still addicted >_< I'ts mainly because I've made so many friends in the game... friends that I visit IRL and invite me to their weddings lol. XD
Old 04-18-2008, 03:28 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkadot View Post
I personally wouldn't recommend Assassin's Creed lol :P It is kinda fun at first, but it gets SO repetitive!!! sneak, stab, jump, kill, sneak, stab, jump, kill.

I had Baldur's Gate too back in the day XD Have you played Neverwinter Nights 1&2 or Oblivion? Both good rpgs. Games that bring back memories for me Betrayal at Antara, Betrayal at Krondor, Quest for Glory, Might and Magic, King's Quest etc. lol they just don't make games like they used to.

I will have to try The Witcher sometime!
if you're not easily offended by vulgar talk and not a hard-core feminits, you'll like it
it includes a LOT of sex, violence, blood, "vulgar" language, nudity...a perfect RPG
some people say it's just too much, but I think it's real as it can get
and you can actually have sex with women and you get a card per woman. it maybe sounds weird, but is very cool
You can play only one caracter, Geralt Of Rivia who is a witcher, but you get used to palying a male. It was my first as I loved to play a female paladin I just like to kick some enemy ***

As for NWN and Oblivion..well, of course. I played NWN and all of those million expansions until I got stuck in ****...literally

I finished Oblivion, but I haven't started playing Shivering Isles yet. Witcher came and I couldn't let it go

Assasin's Creed - I like Kristen Bell ( Veronica Mars rocks ) and I wanted to see her rendered in game
It's totally creepy
Old 04-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #15  
~

vulgar language, violence and nudity sounds great!!! lol... sounds like fable 2, but you can play as a chick and have sex... and get pregnant! lol.. can't wait till that comes out.
I don't mind having to play a dude.. 90% of my first games growing up were male only main character lol... sometimes I feel like this has made me "confused" in life LOL.

Assassin's Creed is worth trying, just get ready for repetitiveness XD I never actually finished it.. but the story is pretty decent and original... and the violence is pretty cool
I also have to finish Bioshock.. but man.. that game scares the crap out of me, I am so jumpy lol

Last edited by Pinkadot; 04-18-2008 at 03:44 PM.