Old 04-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #16  

I miss gaming!! :'( College eats away my time and soulllll.
cephalopod gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #17  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

I'm not much of a gamer, but my best friend and I used to play this REALLY old school version of King's Quest on this old Amiga I used to have in my room. We never got very far, though. Probably because we were like 8. I wish I still had that old computer; it had some sweet games (aside from the fact that everything looked like it was drawn with KidPix--remember KidPix?!).
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:30 PM   #18  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

I really liked the Myst series of game
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #19  
~

S/C/G: 200/174.6/140

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by just keep swimming View Post
I'm not much of a gamer, but my best friend and I used to play this REALLY old school version of King's Quest on this old Amiga I used to have in my room. We never got very far, though. Probably because we were like 8. I wish I still had that old computer; it had some sweet games (aside from the fact that everything looked like it was drawn with KidPix--remember KidPix?!).
loll ya i remember kidpix, my parents only bought me educational type games when i was little.. like super solvers games.. which were actually pretty cool lol. My first computer was a tandy XD I never played the first few kings quests but when i was like 7 or 8 i got KQ4, and then played 4 5 and 6 - I still have 6! those games were awesome

Last edited by Pinkadot; 04-18-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Pinkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #20  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I played NWN very SERIOUSLY but when I moved to the states from Korea, I lost it and really didn't feel like paying for it and I didn't have my own computer for awhile, so couldn't really play either. That brings some good memory.. heh.. =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #21  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OolongFormosa View Post
it includes a LOT of sex, violence, blood, "vulgar" language, nudity...a perfect RPG
You mean there are games without that in them? *blank stare*

Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I play too many games for my own good I think!

I play FFXI as well, and am also on Alexander. At least now I've managed to take a more moderate approach than I used to, no more staying up until 6am and then sleeping until 2pm in order to camp Fafnir
Katheryne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #23  
~

S/C/G: 200/174.6/140

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katheryne View Post
I play too many games for my own good I think!

I play FFXI as well, and am also on Alexander. At least now I've managed to take a more moderate approach than I used to, no more staying up until 6am and then sleeping until 2pm in order to camp Fafnir
Nice! I'm Vixia on Alexander if you see me sometime I also play a lot less now than I used to.
I'm actually trying to get my character back right now from PlayOnline, I was catnapped in January ; ;

Last edited by Pinkadot; 04-20-2008 at 02:18 PM.
Pinkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

I am absolutely addicted to The Sims 2!! I love it. I can play for hours and hours. I usually end up wasting my weekend nights playing. My husband is into Counter Strike online so we both sit at our computers and play. I love rpgs. I like Warcraft ( warcraft III and WoW) but i just don't want to pay the monthly fee to play.
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:02 PM   #25  
Life shouldn't be on hold

S/C/G: 310/307/150

Height: 5'7''

I've stayed far away from online games because I don't want to get into them. I just stick to buying pc games and playing them by myself. Hah. I have The Sims 2, Alice (omg I LOVE this game), Mafia, GTA, Black and White 1 & 2, Laura Croft, The Settlers, Sim City Societies, Battlefield 1942 and loads more. I need to buy some new ones... Well, I want to. I don't need to. Which is precisely why I haven't. I'm trying to get into "healthier" habits... Lol.
SoyLaBelleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #26  
for your health!

Height: 5'1"

I feel you, SoyLaBelleza!
I played WoW for 2-3 years. I was really, really hardcore addicted - I blame WoW for getting me fat again! I got bored of it though and started on my weight loss journey - I know I can't play WoW and lose weight at the same time - it's just not happening.
punchthekeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:10 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 318/260/180

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchthekeys View Post
I feel you, SoyLaBelleza!
I played WoW for 2-3 years. I was really, really hardcore addicted - I blame WoW for getting me fat again! I got bored of it though and started on my weight loss journey - I know I can't play WoW and lose weight at the same time - it's just not happening.
hi

are you me?
Smagash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Another formerly hardcore WoW player here. I just cut back seriously a few months ago, at least until school is done for the year. I play a couple hours a week now, mostly my level 63 alt lately. I love questing/leveling -- my husband thinks I'm nuts. My main isn't even in a guild anymore, let alone a raiding guild; just don't have the time. Instead, I get my fix by reading Warcraft books (<3 Richard Knaak) and bugging the hubby with my lore geekiness.

I absolutely LOVE the Wii! I could play Super Mario Galaxy for hours, and playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl with friends online is too fun. I also like Lego Star Wars... I'm terrible at it, but it's probably the cutest thing ever. I've downloaded some of my favorite old games on it, too (Bubble Bobble!! woohoo!!!). And you can't beat Wii Sports when you have a party with non-gamer friends.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I should also add... in case there's anyone here who's into non-electronic gaming and afraid to speak up (I'm sure there's at least a tabletop RPGer or two around here)...

I'm a huge fan of Munchkin!!! We only own Munchkin Bites and the original (with 2 expansion packs), but our friends have most of the other ones. There's nothing better than getting 8 or 10 people together, mixing 5 or 6 decks, and playing for hours and hours.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:51 AM   #30  
I feel blah..

S/C/G: 217.5/193.0/140

Height: 5'3"

I play WoW and Second Life. I don't consider myself "hardcore" but I do play for about an hour a day between the both. My husband is more "hardcore" into WoW. We sometimes play together, especially on the weekends. I definately do not let the computer consume me though. I watch a lot of tv... and I sleep a lot too. And I eat a lot (shame on me).
Sneeks is offline   Reply With Quote