Old 04-16-2008, 05:18 PM   #1  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up My new cookie :-)

So I like many others have a sweet tooth and seem to not be able to stay away from cookies and other stuff of that nature. I was shopping the other day and found this thing called a cliff bar (organic energy bar) so i picked it up and tried it. YUMM so maybe its not as good as that fresh cookie but 1.5-4 grams of fat is sure better than 20! A while later at the grocery store i was searching for them in the organic section but couldnt find them. They turned out to be in the nutrition/fitness area by the pharmacy. Any way I just wanted to say that they are so yummy and the choc. chip ones are like a chewy oatmeal cookie w/choc. chips in them. I also found luna bars which are made for women and those are especially tastey as well I find this to be a good afternoon snack. So everyone should go and try them.
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #2  
it's always something

Jennifer and I just tried the Cliff Nectar bar and loved it! The Luna Tea Cakes are new and also very good
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/159/125

Height: 5'6

My favorite granola/energy bars are the Kashi GOLEAN Bars. They have lots of fiber and protein, and not too much sugar. They still taste great though!! My favorite flavor is Crunchy! Chocolate Caramel. YUM!

I also love Luna bars as a treat sometimes. Chocolate Peppermint Stick is my favorite flavor.

Last edited by ShadesofGray; 04-16-2008 at 05:31 PM.
ShadesofGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #4  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

I dont think i have tried those ones.... hmmm maybe next trip to the grocery store
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #5  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I've been wanting to try those energy bars but didn't know which one to pick since there are SOOOOOOOOOOo many of them. Well, now I got some ideas.. =) Thanks!
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:48 PM   #6  
girl toward svelte

S/C/G: 196/ticker/150

Height: 5'10''

If you guys need something a little more low cal, try the promoted bars on this site - GNU bars! The banana walnut and cinnamon rasin bars are 130 cals each, and naturally sweetened. The chocolate brownie are 140, and pretty good as well. They also have 48% of the fiber you need in a day!
audreymonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #7  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

yeah, i'm on a low carb, so cliff/luna bars aren't allowed for me, even though i agree that they are totally yummers! i've been eating bars by "pureprotein", which only have 20 or less grams of carbs as well as 2 or less grams of sugar in them! i've been eating the "smores" one, but today i was at target and picked up the "peanut butter chocolate" one, and i plotzed! [please pardon my poorly spelled yiddish]
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote