Old 04-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #1  
Changing for me!

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'6

Default Birthday ideas

Alright girls so on my mom side they are 3 girls n 1 boy. My oldest aunt which was my godmother passed away this summer she lost her 10yr battle to breast cancer

me and her were always very close she was a second mother to me and i miss her greatly.

My mom's other sister has never been able to have children, she got pregnant and lost the baby and they told her she wouldnt be able to have any more so of course she always loved n treated me n my cousins like her own children. Shes such a sweet woman. Since my godmother has passed me and her have gotten alot closer and this weekend is her birthday. I know shes been really stressed out at work, her job is stressful as it is and now its even more hectic. i want to get her a gift that she can enjoy (maybe with me) and not spend alot of money.
any ideas i would highly appreciate it
Happy Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #2  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

what about a craft kit of some sort you can both work on, or maybe a jigsaw puzzle that the 2 of you can put together. or maybe a kit for scrapbooking and the 2 of you can put together a family scrapbook.

hope you find something good!
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:46 PM   #3  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

you could have a foot spa day at home. it would be really simple too. you just need to get some foot scrubbers (you could buy them cheap from walmart), some foot cream, foot salts (bath salts work good too). and you could either soak in the bathroom..or buy these plastic tubs (i 4got what they're called..but we used them for the body shop at home). Or if you have a foot bath, then that works good too!! and you could do each other toe nails & nails.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #4  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Oooh shopoholic that's a great idea, I'd do that. The other option would be getting her a massage or facial, but I dont know what the prices are like where you life, and double if you go together...
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #5  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

What if you went to an afternoon movie and went to get pedicures? It wouldn't be that expensive. Or Lunch and Manicures? Manicures are usually pretty cheap...like $5-8 depending on the shop....at least here.
Hope she has a nice Birthday!
xGurlyGrlx is offline   Reply With Quote