Old 03-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #1  
Goonies never say die!

S/C/G: 198/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default sick

ugh... i am having some sort of allergie attack which has made me sleep all weekend and i had to call out of work today. This is NO FUN. I am also pretty upset that i cannot workout since i cannot breathe.

To add on to that... i got so mad that i ate an entire pint of ice cream.

tomorrow is a new day, right?
DaisyNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Nicole I'm sorry your having a bad day try and rest up so you can rebound tomorrow and remember just because you lost it with one thing doesn't mean you should keep eating, focus.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/222/150

Height: 5'10"

Post awww

Allergies are the devil! I swear I know how you feel some mornings when I wake up and cant BREATHE...

Just forget about the ice cream, its just one day you slipped. Youll be back on track tomorrow. Eat a warm bowl of soup to open you up so you can breathe in the fresh air....

And hey....Get well soon!!
lizziek24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:44 PM   #4  
Goonies never say die!

thanks for the get well wishes! I am feeling MUCH better today!

I think that tomorrow i will even be able to go back to the gym for a lighter cardio session.

I did well even going out for dinner tonite! (took 1/2 of my chicken quesadilla home instead of scarfing the whole thing like i normally would!)
Old 03-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I have the same thing you do. Can't breath, congested up to my head, my sinus's are all infamled, making my cheeks bright red as they scream "help me" right under my nose it raw from blowing and rubbing, it's pretty rotten. I hope you feel better soon. I hate suffering from allergies.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #6  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Glad to see that you are feeling better.

Take care of yourself and rest up - hopefully you will be back to normal in no time.
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:18 PM   #7  
Goonies never say die!

I still didn't work out tonite.. we did a goofy thing at work today and raced around the room and... well it makes sense if you were there... regardless.. i could barely breathe after that.. so i know my nose is still not cooperating with my lungs.

I went shopping instead... well... mostly browsing... but at least i got some walking in that way. I would have overdone it and pushed myself too hard at the gym. (and i treated myself to a pair of Betsy Johnson sunglasses on SUPER sale... only $20).

At least i got back somewhat on track with eating today too. the sunglass purchase was my promise to myself to really work hard. I've already come 12 lbs... i am NOT turning back!