Old 03-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #1  
doing it right this time

S/C/G: 230/192/140

Height: 5'8"

Talking I'm back :S

I dropped in on the boards about two months ago. I wasn't active for long because life caught up with me and once again--- My weightloss efforts were put on a back burner. :/ HOWEVER! I've made enough lifestyle changes where I didnt gain any weight at all! So the last six weeks I've hit my lovely plateau and have stayed at 210. I've lost inches though! Yay! Which really surprised me, I'm not sure how that happened. Hmmm. Anyway

I started a new job, and they have a small "gym" thing in the basement. This past weekend I've renewed my vows to get on the ball and off my butt! So Yesterday and Today I've spent sometime down there. Only about 40 minutes or so, but thats better than nothing. And the weather here is getting so much nicer, I've been going on nice walks I'm moving this weekend, too. I made some new friends (who are all like, a whopping size 2 and complain about being out of shape )

So, I feel like I am getting a fresh start, and my 21st birthday is in less than three months and I want to look great for it. The new friends I've made are excited to be a support and help me get fit and its awesome. My boyfriend has made some major changes and is being so incredible. I have a fresh positive outlook.

Now that I'm ready again.... lol, where do I START?!
blondebombshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:15 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

This is great news back! Maintaining during stressful times is fantastic. You've already started to get back on track by exercising more. What were you doing before? Counting calories? Watching carbs? Pick up where you left off Add a few new healthy habits to the ones you've already acquired. And keep posting! ^^

Last edited by Lovely; 03-11-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Spellin'
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:38 PM   #3  
Proud Mom of 6

S/C/G: 290/290/160

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back...

Great accomplishment not gaining. That shows that you have made some really great lifestyle changes.

You start just where you left off - working toward a healthier you.

Good luck on the move.
lovinlifex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #4  

Welcome back!

What you've accomplished so far is fantastic, keep it up!
Arian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 173/173/125

Height: 5'8"

Taking a break from losing is a great idea once and a while. It really helps your metabolism from slowing down. Congrats on maintaining people say that can be harder than losing sometimes. Welcome back!
ella13 is offline   Reply With Quote