Old 02-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #16  
Goddess

S/C/G: 244.6/212.8/135

Height: 5'1/2"

I am definately in the same group as y'all! My sister is 2 inches taller than me and wears a size 2 after having 3 kids in 4.5 years. Craziness. I am definately not that skinny.

To top it all off, my mom weighs about 85-90 lbs.

I am literally heavier than the 2 of them combined.
SlimmingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Height: 5'7"

My mom is skinny and so is my older brother.
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:09 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

My sister and I were always about the same size through high school; sometimes she was a size smaller but she's an inch or two shorter, as well. Now, though, she's put on (I'd guess) 30 - 35, maybe even 40 pounds since going to college. The kicker -- she's an ATHLETIC TRAINING major!! I can't believe she can't understand the toll it's taking on her body to gain that weight...especially when so much of it is just caused by the way she eats.

She recently gave me her old cell phone when mine died, and I had to reprogram all my numbers and take out hers....there were 8 TAKEOUT/FAST FOOD places in her speed dial!! I couldn't even believe it. My family has always eaten heathily, with occasional splurges. She was an athlete all through high school (never a star athlete, but still...) and sports are her biggest passion, yet she's getting herself into a situation that I don't think she'll ever get out of. And she thinks her clothes are shrinking, not that she's getting too big for her clothes...on a recent trip home she brought a bag full of clothes telling me they had all "gone through the dryer one too many times" and that they didn't fit anymore. She's in such denial, it's unbelievable.

She goes to a school that has AMAZING athletic facilities and she has access to all of them due to her major...yet she never uses them. She's bought a few fitness videos, but they were all covered in dust when I visited her last time.

I just think it's sad. My mom has started being more active and has lost weight...I just wish my sister would follow suit as well.
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:21 AM   #19  

Height: 5'5"

well im an only so this doesnt quite count but my MOTHER has always been skinnier than me. 118 was her heaviest weight 40 weeks preggo with me. awesome. when we go out men check her out lol.

she also buys my clothes and always has to add that shes "just sure it will fit because she tried it on and it was too big"
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 150/139.5/120

Height: 5' 4"

So, my sister is a grand total of SIX inches taller than me, and she weighs about 20 lbs less right now. I guess I should be proud of her for scoring a stinking MODELING CONTRACT.... but I am a bit bitter. So yeah. I am considered the fat sister by a long shot in our family. At least my brothers both have athletic builds (read: not models) too... (although I am gonna be the runt by at least six inches.... so sad).
Emily
freshman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:35 AM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Count me in! I'm the oldest and weigh more than my 18 year old sister, 14 year old brother, my mama, AND my stepfather! Talk about depressing. My sister works at Jack In the Box and EVERY night she comes home with crap from there and just consumes! UGH!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:14 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 76.2/76/58kg

Height: 5ft6/1.67m

My sister and I were never really thin, just normal/chubby. Then about 5 years ago she got really slim because she got ill, and I put on weight so I was like the hippo and she was the gazelle. Anyway now we're almost on the same level or once I've reached my goal we will be around the same size. But her body type is totally different to mine, so we'll never look identikit
tiggy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:36 AM   #23  
WAF Blue Team

S/C/G: 198/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I have not one, nor two but three perfect sized siblings....ranaging from 5'2'' and a size 2 to 5'6'' and a size 4. The youngest, is all legs and its so unfair....although we look amazingly alike and its kinda motivating to see what I could look like when I reach goal. Although I do have better boobs then her. Im not going to hold it against them though as they all work hard and eat better then I have done. But its hard being out with them as they are all slim, pretty, dress well and Im me...and none of those things.
irishkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:15 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

Yes, I WAS. ALWAYS. I have two older sisters who inherited my mother's small frame while I have my father's large bones and heavily muscled figure. Even when I was thinner, I remember shopping with my sister and having to grab her 2's because the 4's were too small I was around a 10/12 then. My other sister is barely 5' and was a size 0 before it was "in" as she weighed about 85lbs in high school.
They have both put on weight (but in different ways) as they have reached their 30s - the oldest is 36, she's had 3 kids and been on a downward spiral ever since. She had to gain weight when she was pregnant and never tried to take any of it off. While I don't think she's quite near my highest weight, she is definitely my highest size (or bigger) now. She won't admit to being more than 180, but at 5' she's a size 22 now. My other sister is in the military and her "civilian" job is in the police force and i would think she's somewhere around 150 now, but she's very healthy - muscular and fit but looks maybe a little chubby for her size. We are around the same height .. I'm 28 now, younger than my middle sister by about 5 years, and about 25lbs heavier at just about the same height (i'm about an inch taller than her). She wears an 8, and I'm in a 10 these days, so we're just about the same size.
I am still viewed as the fattest though, not only by both of my sisters, but my parents as well. I don't know if that will ever change.
karmuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:15 AM   #25  
Mellow but Sassy

S/C/G: 280/255/160

Height: 5' 11"

I am definitely the fat sibling. My mom remarried when I was 6 so all of my siblings look completely different.

My brothers are very very thin. One is a few inches taller than me and the other is a few inches shorter, but he's still hasn't hit that 17-20 year old growth spurt.

My sister is a few inches shorter and isn't rail skinny like my brothers, but is super athletic and toned. She's got crazy calf muscles.

And then there's me following after my dad's side of the family. There is a definite trend towards fat if you don't work your butt off in that family. I've always been heavier, but kept it in check through mad sports in high school, but some crazy injuries and being on crutches for 6 months and then a cane for almost 3 years put me right in the middle of my dad's family fat.

I shake my fist at my high metabolism siblings.
Zen Pharmacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:43 AM   #26  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm in a bit of a different situation right now. Growing up I definitely was the fat sibling. My 2 older sisters were ideal weight and both very pretty and all that. But gradually they have both gained and the past year or two since I've started losing weight I've become the "skinny" one (even though I'm still a size 12/14!). It's a little strange because I've never been in this position before!
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:48 AM   #27  
Changing for me!

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'6

i know exactly how it feels my younger sister eats 24/7 and doesnt gain weight but shes always working out cause shes a cheerleader but still its all junk food! I hate it!
Happy Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote