Old 02-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

hey all,
i can't really sleep but my eyes are starting to feel heavy to i don't think i can post to everyone. But Lissa my thoughts are with you -- i just lost my grandfather last year and it was rough. Then my aunt and cousin this year. It is really hard dealing with that stuff, and when I lost my aunt and cousin, you better believe I was at the bar drinking and eating nachos. Still didn't bring anyone back though, would you believe it?

arts -- good luck. school is ROUGH. I'm guessing your doing food service?

and, without looking back, that is all I can remember. Oh, no -- cookie, screw the scale. Throw it out. Friggin scale.

sgregg sorry you had a rough one!

And everyone else, keep up all the good work!

I have class this weekend and a presentation that I have done very little work on, so either I'll be on a lot, or I'll actually get the work done. We'll see. I cannot believe that march 1st is Sat...I really want to rethink my goals for march. Not so much with the weigh goals, more for the staying OP goals. I just joined WW online....hopefully that will help kickstart me.

OK all, Im going to try to go to sleep.

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:41 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

lizzy -- waiting tables, yeah.

Lissa -- I'm so sorry about your poppop (that's what we called my grandfather, too!) Losing a family member is so so so difficult, but it sounds like you're dealing with it well. Worrying about the scale right now won't help anything, so just worry about getting your mind better and the body can hold off for a few days.
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Still feeling sick today. I made a doc appointment for this afternoon, hopefully he'll give me a shot and nip it in the bud--i have midterms next week!
I'm still on plan, but I'm just not feeling well enough to work out ... hopefully this sickness will be over soon.
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:46 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Hey all!

I don't have a whole lot of time, but I just wanted to report back to you all. I went out to the buffet for lunch (one of the girls in the office is leaving) and I did really well. I had tons of broccoli, lots red pepper, tiny bit of salmon, 2 red roasted baby potatos, one fork full potato salad and like 3 bow-tie past noodles with the teeniest bit of tomato sauce. I stayed away from the bread and the dessert and the yorkie puddings. I'm so proud of myself. Hopefully, I can keep it up. I'm going out to dinner to a BBQ and crab shack 9great place to take the girl with the shellfish allergy!). http://www.bookersbbq.com/F24.cfm I can't have any kind of shell fish. I know the menu has changed slightly from this one, but still suggestions would be helpful. I was thinking of the mahi mahi with no fried potatos and xtra veggies. What do you girls think?

Happy friday everyone!
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:16 PM   #80  
Goddess

S/C/G: 244.6/212.8/135

Height: 5'1/2"

Hey girlys!

I am drive-by posting, sorry for the brevity! I hope that everyone is doing well.

I just wanted to report that there was a huge drop on the scale this morning! It's not my WI day officially so I am not changing any trackers, etc. but it feels good to see some movement, esp after my gain in week 2 last week!!!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
SlimmingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #81  

YAY CONGRATS!!! Hope you have a great Saturday as well
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 242/222/150

Height: 5'10"

Smile Good Week

Sounds like most had a good week.

I wish everyone a good week and hope you stay strong. I weighed yesterday and I lost 2.8 pounds! Thats great for a week where I broke down on some occassions and thought of quitting.

Happy Dieting.
lizziek24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:49 AM   #83  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

my want to lose the weight has been increased but the drive to workout is sort of gone(dtd isnt always exercise wink wink)
anyway what i didnt know til i found out my pop-pop died was that my dad has finally been diagnosed with diabetes(he's 51 and headed down the same path as other members of this family overweight and diabetic and if my dad would take the initiative to lose weight he can get his hernia fixed)
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:18 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Lissa -- my dad has diabetes too, as did his mom, and that makes me feel like losing weight isn't even just a vanity thing -- it's a health thing. The earlier I do it the healthier I'll be!
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Losing weight is DEFINITELY more than a vanity thing! It's physical and mental health, too!!
On that note, I've been nearly starving the past few days (in class all weekend and still getting used to eating by points) but I FEEL really good -- just, energetic, etc. Why do I binge away this feeling sometimes??
My prof just let us out like an hour before I'd expected so I have time to kill...

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello Ladies! I had a good weekend, still not feeling well, but I got in plenty of rest, hopefully I will be getting better soon. I was down 2 pounds on Wednesday, my bf and I went out to eat on Friday, I wound up doing good, I had some rice, grilled shrimp, grilled chicken and grilled veggies. I wound up eating probably around 1500-1600 calories that day. That was about 200-300 more than I had been eating all week. I woke up the next morning and got on the scale and I had lost ANOTHER 2 pounds. Which gives me a total weight loss of 4 pounds for this week. That is the most I've lost in one week since I began this whole thing. So what do you think ladies, should I up my calories to around 1500-1600? I think I'll try it and see if I'm as successful.

Here's a NSV for me: I didn't drink a drop of alcohol this weekend

I hope you girls had a great weekend!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote