Old 02-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #1  
I just need motivation.

S/C/G: 258/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 7 inches

Default Ahhhh Super..sucky..bowl!

The superbowl KILLED me last night. I ate so much food and drank way too much beer. I woke up this morning feeling miserable about myself. According to the scale I ate a good 3lbs onto myself (don't think that's commpletely accurate). But I tried to get on the eliptical but I felt so sick at my stomach from everything. I did 15 min then took the dog for a mile walk. I feel so bloated and miserable from all of the salt...then I turn around and TOM starts his visit. GREAT, could I feel any worse????

On top of feeling like the BLIMP, I have a training to facilitate today at work and all I want to do is go to bed. I am going to work out again tonight I guess. I set a goal for myself to loose 10lbs by Valentines Day. That is a big goal, but until last night I was so motivated and staying on track. Then I pushed myself back really far.

I'm in the pits right now...I don't know if its TOM or the fact that I look like I got stung by a bee because of all of the fat/sodium I consumed last night. BUT regardless.

I'm in a rotten mood and hate myself right now. blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

on the plus side, I am going to purchase my gym membership tonight.

Last edited by illbehotoneday; 02-04-2008 at 09:04 AM.
illbehotoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:48 AM   #2  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

See...while I was cooking for the party I was going to...I started eating the dips, cupcakes, etc...so I decided it best not to go...and made my dbf go on his own...I hear it was a good game...but I would have spoiled my diet had I gone..seriously...appetizers are some of my favorite foods!

Drink lots of water...you know you didn't gain 3lbs from yesterday...that would have been over 10,000 calories to eat...impossible...cause you probably wouldn't live through that!! In any case..drink the water, have fun at your new gym tonight...and get back on track...it will all go away!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

I agree with above poster --

1) That 3lbs is for sure not fat!
2) Drink tons of water to flush out that sodium over the next few days.
and...
3) You are not alone!! There are many people who did just what you did yesterday and are left today picking up the pieces. Just get back on track, do what you were doing before, and before long you'll be back to your pre-SB weight. Take your time and most importantly, take care of yourself! This sort of thing is going to happen even once you've lost the weight, you just need to figure out how to deal with it afterwards and how to anticipate this kind of thing for the future.

suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:12 AM   #4  
I just need motivation.

S/C/G: 258/see ticker/145

Height: 5ft 7 inches

Thanks guys! I was just really mad at myself. I should have had more control, but things do happen. Now it's time to pick up the peices.
illbehotoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #5  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

I think it is important to have a little "bad time". I try to plan ONE meal each week of being bad... (but it has been more like TWO bad meals a week). I have read it is good to be good 80% of the time and bad 20% of the time - that would be 1.4 days a week. I was definately bad last night - 5 beers, fried chicken anytizers (so yummy!), cheesey dip, brownies... It was all very tastey - but my tummy let me know this morning, it wasn't happy - gasey and bloated. Maybe next time I am bad - I won't be quite SO bad!
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #6  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Ohhhmigosh. EXACT same boat as you. My TOM is in like a day... so I'm already bloated... and then ontop of that, my last TWO days have been REALLY bad. Sodium infested like mad, and a LOT of fattening foods... and then last night I had like 10 chicken wings, chili and a handful of french fries... then BEER LIKE MAD.
It was a bad bad night, ontop of a bad couple of days.

I'm back on track today as well, but I know what you're going through, I'm in the exact same boat. with 6 days left until my goal of ten by ten, I weighed in at 164.4 this morning, which would mean I've gotta lose three lbs this week! Yipes.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote