View Poll Results: What type of thread would you like to see?
Daily 16 44.44%
Weekly 20 55.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2008, 07:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/*ticker*/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Daily/Weekly Poll (Formerly: Daily Chat: Tuesday, Jan 29th)

Monday's Thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132741

Good morning ladies!
I guess I'm the early bird today. Well, TOM is over....and I'm still up 2 lbs. Sooo...I guess I was doing worse than I thought. I did work out yesterday! Yay! I haven't been. So maybe my muscles are retaining water. I don't know. It's probably that I just gained weight. LOL Well, starting off right with a good breakfast this morning. NO cheating whatsoever today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Freddy: I'm so sorry about whatever is going on with you. I know guys can be pretty hideous...

suitejudy: I added another soup last night. Taco Soup. Mmm....

Last edited by HappyMomma05; 01-30-2008 at 08:18 AM.
HappyMomma05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Oh this is far less overwhelming.

Good morning Happy Momma!!

So, my new computer is kinda bunk. I'm going to have to call the manufacturer, I guess...anyone know if I call the manufacturer or the store? God what a hassle!!

On the plus side, I'm down to 141 today, which means that if I can lose that last pound by Thurs, I'll have met my Jan goal...it IS possible, though not probable...

I hope you all have wonderful, OP days!!

S
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:50 AM   #3  

OMG that's awesome about your goal!! And I totally predicted that about your computer. LOL!!! My laptop had to be sent back as well as a couple of other people's. My dh's is still running strong though. It's an acer that we purchased from Sam's Club. He's in loooove. LOL
Old 01-29-2008, 08:05 AM   #4  

are you serious?? I was reading these good reviews about Acer and I was thinking, "hmmm...i don't know about acer, who's ever heard of it??" and now everyone's raving about them.
sorry to hear about your computer problems...what kind was it you had to send back (please don't say gateway please don't say gateway please don't say gateway...)?
Old 01-29-2008, 08:12 AM   #5  

it was that AWESOME tiny hp swivel/touchpad screen
Old 01-29-2008, 08:18 AM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

I have an Acer for work, and let me tell you -- it's perfectly capable when you're just doing regular stuff on it, but you'll get tons of problems if you ever try to upgrade it. Mine had Vista personal on it and we needed to switch it to Vista Biz so I could hook up to the server... Anyway, now my computer's not so great. It was fine before though. The only other problem I know of for Acers is that you have to be kind of careful with the mouse buttons on the model I have, multiple people in my office must have strong fingers or something cos they made the buttons break!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:42 AM   #7  

My husband and I's first computer when we moved away for school was an old Acer desktop (this was almost 10 years ago!). We never had any problems with it, we just upgraded when we were using all these programs for school and decided to build one custom with all the gadgets we needed for it. My brother also has an Acer laptop that he LOVES! I think he would recommend that to anyone (besides a Mac). He's a big computer geek too.
Sister of the groom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #8  
Losing Weight in 2008

S/C/G: 160/See Ticker/130

Ok, so yesterday I stayed OP with my WW all day long! For the first time in a really long time! YAY!

AND you won't believe this! I got to work out with Billy Blanks the Tae Bo guy yesterday on base! WOOHOO! I was so excited and I actually stayed with them! And I have NO hand-eye coordination. I was so proud!

Today is going to be another OP day, in Jesus' name AMEN! Lol! I can do this. Hubby only has 3 months to go, I've got to get movin!
Sharron616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #9  
WAF Blue Team

S/C/G: 198/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

I discovered my local italian does kids portions for lunch, which I had. Was kina worried I was going to end up eating loads..but did good. Had tomato based sauce and meat balls. And went for a work meeting this morning to an amazing french coffee shop who make their own hand made crossiants, rolls, cakes nad chocolates, and all I had was a latte. I had no idea my will power was this srtong. Although I have to admit that visualising my self at the weight I want to be is helping with that a lot.
irishkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #10  
Goddess

S/C/G: 244.6/212.8/135

Height: 5'1/2"

Good morning chicas!

How is everyone today?

I am frustrated, got on the scale and it still says 229 which means that I am not letting go of the weight from over the weekend. I am not going to stress, just stay on track and not weigh the rest of the week!
SlimmingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:37 AM   #11  

Sharron, you can do it!! And working out with Billy blanks?? that's awesome!! I was just going through my boxes of old junk and came across that vid...never a HUGE fan of Billy (there's just something about him...)

SuiteJudy -- thanks for the Acer 411...I just got off the phone with Gateway and they're sending me a new AC adapter, which is fine cause it's free, but it's also just kinda funny because that's exactly what was wrong with the OLD computer (but busted beyond help for that one). The puter works fine when plugged in, but won't charge the battery...and now I'm babbling.

Sister -- Mac people sure are loyal, aren't they...

S
Old 01-29-2008, 10:20 AM   #12  
Beyonce got NOTHIN on me

S/C/G: 180/ticker/127ish?

Height: 5'4.5"

Shrinkinglizzy: Darn right Mac users are loyal!!

Sorry I have a serious Mac obsession. *hugs computer*

Things are good with me, first day of classes were fun, actually interesting. Today I have classes that will NOT be interesting, but eh, whatever at least it's not Monday anymore hehe

My friends wanted to go out drinking last night (yes on a Monday night) but I RESISTED. So I feel good about that.

Oookay I guess that's all for this morning, I'll try to check back in tonight! Have a great day everyone!
bodyTOObootylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:41 AM   #13  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all!

Sorry about ignoring yesterday's chat. Couldn't make it online.

All's well with me. It's weird, I haven't been hungry lately, but I've been eating food anyway.... No more than usual, just eating because I should be.

Exercising is pretty good. My bootcamp was too easy yesterday so I don't feel sore at all. And I want to feel sore! come on it's bootcamp.

I have to go and sort out passport stuff today. Ugh. So I have a long busy day... I might check in this afternoon and give a quick reply to everyone, but for now I gotta get going.

lizzy - That sucks about your computer. Darn thing. Hope it starts to work again.

happymomma - You have one of those laptops you can swivel the screen around and write on it? Is that it? How much did that cost? Those are so cool!

booty - Must admit I'm not a MAC user, but their little laptops do look fricking cool. Not sure I'd ever get one though; too confusing to learn a whole new system...

slimming - I'm sure the weight will just drop off suddenly at some time this week. Fingers crossed for you!!!!
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #14  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Good morning!

Did you guys know that Tuesdays are the most productive day of the work week? Well, that's what my boss told me. I'm pretty gullable so he could be totally not telling the truth and just trying to motivate me. Maybe. It sounded good, anyway.

Soooooooooooo. Yesterday was a really awesome day! I ended up working out for almost 2 hrs and didn't even realize it because I was working so hard and loving it! Plus, I got to use the new Nikes I bought over the weekend. Which, BTW, are super cute! Yesterday was an OP day all the way. Oh, and my TOM is coming to end. Thank goodness! I want to see the scale go down, down, down come Sunday.

HappyMomma05 TOM sucks! Glad yours has come and gone. Don't fret too much over the weight gain. You're back on plan!

shrinkinglizzy Switching to Mac was the greatest thing ever! Computer problems are horrible, they make me feel so disconnected. Fortunately, I haven't had that problem since I bought an Apple. Now, I need a MacBook Air and I'll be all set. Good luck with the computer issues!!!

Sharron616 Yay for staying OP! I'm jealous you got to actually work out with Billy Blanks! That guy kicks major ***. I remember working out with him to his VHS tapes back in the day. Yeahhhh.

Last edited by Katy05; 01-29-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #15  
bow chicka bow wow

I'm sleepy. So sleepy. At first glance I thought oh fun, we're talking about makeup today! But then I realised we're talking about computers. I'm don't really swing one way or the other but mac's just look prettier in my room.

Slimming: Sorry to hear that your scale isn't moving. It's sucky. I'm trying to get mine to move. I'm thinking a shove off the balcony might do the trick.

I know what you mean Body, there's just something about the first day of class that can never be matched by the following 8 zillion days of it. I always look forward to the first day. And then I look forward to sleeping in.

Hm, sleeping in ... well okay, I'll shaft class this morning for that cause! My chariot awaits!
tinsica is offline   Reply With Quote