Old 01-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #1  
BLACK TEAM

S/C/G: 225/219.5/140

Height: 5'5

Arrow Accountability: Jan 14-20

I have set some goals for myself for the coming week. They are diet/exercise/water related. I know we have a weekly planning thread but I thought it might be nice to have an accountability thread where we posted our goals daily and whether or not we met them. Then we could encourage each other when we're doing well, and give each other little kicks in the rear when we're not sticking with our plans.

Well I'll start. For today, my goals are:

5+ bottles of water
3 servings veggies (1/2 cup each)
3 servings fruit
Under 1700 calories
Walk 50 minutes
No binges!

I'll post at the end of the day to let you all know how I did....
misschris531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/190/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Hey MissChris: You totally just inspired me to go fill up my water bottle since I haven't had anything to drink yet today because I've been writing this crazy paper, but at last it is done and I return to my regularly scheduled life.

Have a great day, and be strong! Your goals are totally doable and then you'll get to come on here later and brag to everybody that you did it, hooray.
eastcoastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #3  
BLACK TEAM

S/C/G: 225/219.5/140

Height: 5'5

Thanks for the support eastcoastgirl!
misschris531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:55 AM   #4  
Jazzercise away the fat!!

S/C/G: 215/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Goal for today: walk for 30 minutes! Eat a sensible breakfast and include veggies in at least 2 meals!
mamaplots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #5  
Beyonce got NOTHIN on me

S/C/G: 180/ticker/127ish?

Height: 5'4.5"

This is a great idea for a thread. I can't really participate in the "weekly planning" thread because I don't plan my meals ahead of time... I find it easier on WW to just listen to my body and eat when I'm hungry. However that doesn't mean I don't want to set goals for the day, and today I want to:

1. Drink tons of water
2. Find some way to exercise today with my car out of commission... that means either going to the gym after my dad gets home with the Benz (always excited to have an excuse to drive his car ) or doing a workout video while I'm stranded in the house all day
3. Stay within my Points range for the day (20, and I've used a lot of flex points already this week so trying to only use 1-2 of them each day)
4. Non-diet related goal: actually start studying for the GREs And sell back my books from last semester.

I'll let you know tonight how I did!
bodyTOObootylicious is offline   Reply With Quote