Old 09-03-2007, 06:15 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Hello - Can I join?

Hi there 20 somethings. I am back after about a year long hiatus... of just maintaining.... I used to do Nutrisystem and was on the Nutrichicks board here. This time I am just going to try to eat less, less often, and make smart choices - and most of all - get this booty moving! Anyways, I just wanted to have some accountability and people to share ups and downs with. I want to lose 20 lbs (10 of them I really could stand to lose for health reasons - I dont think this BMI is totally accurate... I have a small frame and am definitely overweight right now) and the next 10 are because I am going to be 25 (gasp - quarta cent!) next year and I just really would like to look my absolute best at one point in my life! I want to be impressive ladies! You know? I think I just owe it to myself to see what I'd look like and how I'd feel... if it's too thin I'm not set on it. Anyways... also I'm still a student... have one year left of a graduate degree and SINGLE! I am ready for a relationship... been doing some casual dating this past year... and I'd really like to feel confident and attract some attention.

Anyways thats me. Hi. I hope I can join you all in your chatting!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #2  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Hi Freddy,

Come on and join in on the monthly challenges here in our 20-somethings board. They really help motivate people.

We are all here for one another.

Welcome to the boards!

Last edited by trnsfrmnreplace; 09-03-2007 at 08:43 PM.
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote