Old 07-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Anxity about knowing to eat or not

I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, I get anxious about not knowing whether to eat or not. That probable doesn’t make sense so I’ll try and explain better. Today this guy I know is coming over to watch a movie and then top chef (we’re both huge fans). So he was planning on coming over around 5:30 and now I’m worried about eating. I don’t know if he is going to want to eat when he gets here or if he will eat prior to coming over. I don’t mind eating a snack while someone else is over if they aren’t hungry but this goes over the dinner hour and stretches to like 11 so it would be to late to eat dinner afterwards. I don’t want to eat dinner while someone is over not eating. Conversly I don’t want to eat dinner prior to him coming over because if he wants to eat I don’t want to eat twice (which I would end up doing). So I don’t know what to do. Any face similar concerns?
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Just ask him if he thinks he's going to get hungry during all of this and depending on the conversation offer to have dinner and healthy snacks ready. Or the two of you can always do your own thing whenever you guys get hungry. I understand the concern about not wanting to eat in front of company if they aren't eating. But I've come to accept that I have to eat on my schedule otherwise I get really sick from hunger and it causes my blood sugar to go crazy.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

I agree, just ask.
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote