Old 07-18-2007, 05:56 PM   #16  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

hey everyone... haven't really been around this week on the chat thread until now. Lol. I guess I've just been busy with classes.

Anyways right now I'm down to 5 pounds until my first mini goal. I'm hoping to get this done in about 2-3 weeks, and so far, so good.

I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I started...and my enthusiasm keeps on climbing the more that I achieve.

I love it. I'm getting more in shape and getting slimmer by the day.

We're all in this together.

We can do this...one week at a time.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:54 PM   #17  

Height: 5'2"

helpmelose we all have our bad days, i think it's great that you were ready to get back on track the rest of the day! sometimes i need to eat something unhealthy just to get it out of me (if that makes sense! heh). as for you question, i was 110 lbs. before studying in spain for a semester, and gained 13 lbs. i have a really petite body frame, so the extra weight didn't feel that great on me. i hope by mid-semester in the fall, i can get back to 110 lbs. it'd pretty amazing if i got down to 106, but it's not very realistic, if it goes down that way, then awesome, but i'm not going to force it! and thanks for the avatar compliment

glitterlicious you look amazing! i'm so proud of you.

tomorrow's my last day in the banquet department, yesss! next week, i'll be working in the events dept. of the hotel, hopefully the people will be nicer there!

hope everything else with the rest of you all is going well!
kateconfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

glitterlicious - Wow your 1/3 of your way done already. Good Job!!!

I have been really bad about exercising the last couple of days. I have been having a funny abdominal pain, I'm actually afraid it is a herina because I've looked for other possible explainations and haven't found one. It's weird it's on my right side right below the ribs (but too high to be a liver or appendix problem). But I decide t workout today eventhough I was in pain. I did 30 minutes of Jillian Michael's Beginners workout. That is about half of the DVD and I really like it. I feel like I got a really good workout. I got it from blockbuster.com but if I like the second half as much as the first then I'm going to buy the DVD.

I have my final tomorrow for my summer class. The funny thing is I'm not freaking out at all. I fell like I really know the material so I really am not worried. It's more I want to get it over with so I can start packing.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:59 PM   #19  
NewComer

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I just have to say that you guys are awesome! I am so impressed with the progress all of you are making/have made and can't wait until my little ticker can show the same results. I let myself get discouraged too easily when I eat just a few too many calories or the scale doesn't say what I want it too, but finding this site has really helped keep me motivated this past week. So thanks, everyone!

Remember - tomorrow!

-Britt
TxBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 151/151/130... was 190's in 06

glitterlicious- I was thinking the same thing as Kate- you look amazing- you are very beautiful!! I wish I was taller, you have almost a foot on me. LOL

Kate - thanks for sharing how much you weigh! I was just curious.. you will be able to meet your goal!!! Keep up the good work! What are you majoring in? Where do you go to school?

TxBrittany - your ticker is already showing movement it won't be long until you reach your goal!!

I just got done working out and I feel great!!! Even though this has been a hard week for me I have realized that I have made progress, I used to use fitday so the other day I checked what I weighed the past year and I was 178 back in the middle of March, I know this isn't my highest but I am glad to see progress. Slow but steady!! I am part of the Labor Day Challenge and we check in on Monday's I can't wait for check-in this week. I am going to kiss my the rest of the week!!!

Talk to you all tomorrow! I hope you all have a great exercise and weight loss day!!!
helpmelose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:34 AM   #21  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

Hey,

Everyone seems to be doing really well this week! I've been walking to and from my bf's work place everyday to walk him home, as I'm only working at the weekends at the moment, I don't really have much else to do. I really want to get onto my gym ball, I've had it for a while, but never really put my heart into it. I've got a thousand and one things to do today, so I doubt I'll get to workout on it today, but hopefully on the weekend.

I graduate from Uni tomorrow and my mum is coming down for the occasion, so tomorrow night will most likely be a restaurant affair. I'll have to have a think and try not to pick unhealthy foods. Oh and try not to drink too much alcohol either, which I think will be harder!!!! Wish me luck!
going2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:40 AM   #22  
No pain, no gain.

Ugh it's such a dreary rainy day today.

Def don't wanna go to the gym.

But I'm going anyways because once I get going I'll be fine and it'll be all done for the day.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:41 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

going2Bhealthy - Congradulations on Graduation. I hope you had a great day.

I think I did well on my exam today. Espically in compairson to other people in my class. When we were discussing things before the exam a lot of their questions seemed really basic material. We are graded on a curve so I think that will help me out.

I have an exciting weekend planned but it's one where I wont have control over my food which always makes me nervous. Tomorrow night I am going to the Rascall Flatt concert. We are "tailgating" the concert at my sisters friend so I'm not sure what food will be invovled. I'm perdicting there will be some good choice becuase her friend is a vegetarian so if they are bbqing then I could probable eat a boca burger. I'm just hoping that we don't have greasy pizza. Then Saturday I have a bbq and a bonfire to go to. Both will have food and beer. I'm probable not going to drink at either so that is a good thing. Otherwise I'm going to aim for 1/2 plate veggies and some type of lean protein. Limit one small desert. Then Sunday is a $20 a plate wedding shower. I looked up the place online to see the menu but there are so many options that I really have no clue what is going to be served. Again my goal is to limit deserts, load up on veggies and salad (if it doesn't have the dressing on it). I hope everyone has a great weekend.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:21 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Congrats to everyone who lost weight or maintained Glitterlicious, you look absolutely fabulous. And welcome, TxBrittany. Going2behealthy - congrats on graduation!

I conducted a little experiment for the **** of it. I pulled out a pic I took when I weighed 175 (my HW) and then took a pic today (at 159). They're both essentially the same picture at the same angle with a black shirt, the same hairstyle, and black rimmed glasses, to keep it altered as little as possible.

The differences? Well, my double chin is pretty much gone, my neck is far slimmer and therefore looks longer, and I can see my collarbones again.

NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:34 PM   #25  
NewComer

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Shane, you look great! You can most definitely see a difference! Thanks for posting pics, that is great inspiration to keep going!
TxBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #26  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey all. Haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd stop by for a bit and check ou t some of the threads. Things are slowly getting back on track. I am cutting back on my eating, and exercising here and there. Like I said, slowly getting back on track. lol. I've lost about 10lbs so far that I gained back. Still smoking. =/ But, anywho. Hope all of you are doing good!
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 151/151/130... was 190's in 06

Shane- All I can say is WOW!! What a difference 16 pounds make!! This makes me want to find some pics of me and do a before and after but I tried to stay out of the camera as much as possible and still do! Congrats!!!
helpmelose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #28  
No pain, no gain.

shane- wow. you can definetly see a difference in your face. Keep up the great work!
Old 07-23-2007, 03:10 AM   #29  

Height: 5'2"

Shane- i have to agree with everyone here, you look amazing! i definitely can see the change and difference.

helpmelose i'm majoring in communication and media studies. i like it a lot. i used to be a psych major too, but the workload was getting too intense, and i wouldn't have been able to study abroad if i had stayed a psych major. i go to a small liberal arts school in pennsylvania..it feels homey, but a little too much of a bubble sometimes. whenever i go to grad school, i'm definitely choosing a bigger school!
kateconfessional is offline   Reply With Quote