Old 06-22-2007, 02:01 AM   #1  

Default Back in the game

I have been a bad bad girl. Early May my uncle died and I fell off the wagon... hard. He was the first close family member that I have lost and I reverted COMPLETELY back to my old ways. I am entering my third day back on track and needed support so here I am. I missed you guys
off to join a challenge or 2.
Karma27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #2  

Welcome back! Falling off sucks. I always feel so guilty. Keep it up. 3 successful days is awesome!

60 days without soda? that's crazy! does that mean no carbonation at all? i would struggle a lot with that, but it would be a great test of willpower.
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #3  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

I know how you feel. My grandfather passed away a couple of weeks ago, and it's been really tough to stay on track. I figure, though, that there's no point in making myself even more miserable by gaining. Congrats on not letting it get too out of control, and keep up the good work!
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #4  
Doing this for me!

S/C/G: 147/139.0/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle karma27, and about your grandfather momerath. I lost my grandmother to alzheimers in April, and I know how hard it is I still miss her every day. Congratulations to both of you for pushing forwards with your diets...keep up the good work, and good luck to you both!!
stiebena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:34 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterStarzz View Post
Welcome back! Falling off sucks. I always feel so guilty. Keep it up. 3 successful days is awesome!

60 days without soda? that's crazy! does that mean no carbonation at all? i would struggle a lot with that, but it would be a great test of willpower.
Thanks Winter.
Yes 60 days cold turkey, no soda, not even diet. I am struggling but I am determined. It is now day 8
Old 06-27-2007, 09:37 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by momerath View Post
I know how you feel. My grandfather passed away a couple of weeks ago, and it's been really tough to stay on track. I figure, though, that there's no point in making myself even more miserable by gaining. Congrats on not letting it get too out of control, and keep up the good work!
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Thanks for the support. I am so glad my scale malfunctioned and I had to throw it away so I have no idea how much weight I have gained. LOL
Old 06-27-2007, 09:39 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiebena View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle karma27, and about your grandfather momerath. I lost my grandmother to alzheimers in April, and I know how hard it is I still miss her every day. Congratulations to both of you for pushing forwards with your diets...keep up the good work, and good luck to you both!!
Thanks stiebena and I am sorry for your loss as well.
I am definitely pushing foward and I this setback has me even more determined to reach my goals.