Old 04-05-2007, 02:49 PM   #31  
Life's tough Get a helmet

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'3"

Futurepixie it sounds like you are having such a great day while i am stuck here in an office waiting for the day to end..hahaha oh well i'm glad that one of us gets to have fun.

i woke up this morning and went out to walk the dog and it was 54 degrees. blah...that's pretty cold for me. i live in texas and i live here for a reason...hahaha it's warmed up some but not to my liking. then for lunch the whole office was going to this awesome mediterranean buffet for lunch , so i went along... and of course i ate 2 plates just like everyone else...and i gave in to the baklava...aggghhhh

oh well...i am not going to let it stop me. i'm giving up happy hour today with my friends to go to the gym. even though i ate so much during lunch i am not going to let it stop me from working out!! yee haw - the optimist in me is coming back!!!

hope ya'll are having a great day!!!!
- resident elf
Spunkster5 is offline   Reply With Quote