I Am Sick of This!!!

• I am so sick of being overweight. I am tired of being tired ALL the time, no matter how much sleep I get. I hate having to let out my clothes or trying to squeeze into something too small because I can't afford to go out and buy something that fits over my ever-expanding self.

Today is the first day of my skinny life. Of course, I think I have said that a few other (dozen) times but now the time has come! My turning point...tonight at work the seam in the bottom of my skirt split when I sat down, exposing my underwear to all of my coworkers. I never realized until now how bad I had gotten.

So here I am, ready to vent all my frustrations and celebrate my victories with those who are going through the same thing as me! And today will be the day when I can proudly say "NO, I DO NOT WANT A COOKIE!"

• Well you've definately come to the right place!! There is so much support and encouragement around here. Just don't give up. Surf around the boards. There is so much information on here that it's easy to get overwhelmed or lost. Just post and don't be afraid to ask questions. Do you know what plan you're going to try?

I'm sorry about your skirt. How embarrassing, but maybe it's what you needed to start your journey! Welcome!
  • You sound really motivated... good for you! I am in the same boat, I have gone through the cycle of dieting losing weight and gaining it back too many times, and this time has to be the last time! There is a lot of inspiration on 3fc... welcome!
  • moniray, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of friendly people around here, a lot of support, and tons of encouragement! I hope to "see" you around often.
  • Congratulations on making this decision! Once you start seeing lbs drop you will feel so good and it will be such an incentive to keep going. I am very new to this board as well, but everyone here is so awesome & supportive.
  • moniray - Good for you girly. Only how about instead of this being the beginning of your skinny life make it the beginning of your healthy life! You have definitely found the right place if you are looking to be able to vent and gain support. Welcome aboard!
  • Omg
    Thank You. That Is Exactly How I Feel. Today. Thats Why I Came To The Site Today To Post The Start Of My New Life. It Feels So Good To Have Someone Have The Same Slap In The Face The Same Day I Did. We Can Do It. Ill Keep You Motivated. We All Need Each Other To Keep This Frustration Alive So We'll Finally Do Something About It. Lets Rock & Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Welcome!!!!!

This place has been so amazing to me...I just want to tell EVERYONE about it. So glad you're here - keep looking around and posting!
  • Welcome, welcome!
  • Welcome & congrats on taking that first step! I look forward to your future posts here