Old 01-20-2007, 12:20 PM   #1  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Default I did a Dietary Consult

with our dietician at the hospital. I found i do not even come close to eating what I need to be eating. I now instead of having to figure out how to cut back, need to figure out how to eat more.

I don't deny myself anything now like I used to.. I eat until I'm full & when i'm hungry. That's it.. Ugh!

Maybe that's why i'm at this standstill with the weight loss. I am working out more & not eating enough.. HHmm..

I recommend this to everyone if you haven't done it & are able to. It was VERY informative for me.
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:14 PM   #2  

Funny, when I went to a dietitian, she basically had me on a starvation diet :/ When I ate according to what she said, I logged between 900-1000 cals!

I learned a couple of helpful things from her, but I stopped seeing her pretty quickly... Seems like dietitian experiences are really hit-or-miss, glad you had a good session with yours!!
britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:24 PM   #3  
here I go again...

That's terrific that you had a great session! I've gotten the general lecture from my trainer, but nothing specific or helpful! How are things going with your trainer?
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #4  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Things are going great with my trainer!! She is also going to be doing nutrition, she's just not quite ready and confident yet. She's working me hard in our workouts..but she's pushing me.. in a good way. I am soooooooooo glad i've gotten this opportunity with her. Making all the difference.. just haven't seen any weight loss results yet..

Although, that could be from my eating...
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:38 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 10"

I've got a personal trainer that I've worked with since July. It wasn't until the past couple of weeks that I started losing weight.
It is all about mindset. I give my body what it needs to be healthy(Good food and exercise), and to my surprise I've been losing a little weight! What a concept :P
My meal plan gives me all sorts of options, but I mostly stick to cottage cheese and V8
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote